talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group C Matchday 1 - 16 June

football forum

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Just because I fucked your mum, doesn't mean I'm your dad.

Ha ha!

I went back and read the whole thread and dished out more reactions than I've ever given. Quality Spike. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on the Aus France game

1. Fuck you france. I wanted 5+ and you came out, no direction, midfield full of workhorse box to box types with no creativity and a front 3 floating around doing fuck all

2. It was a penalty. Dickhead tried an intercept, fails, then slides through Griezman who was 100% getting to the ball. Don't see the controvercy about the when factor either with VAR

3. If Umafuckingretardi doesn't handball 4 mins later Australia never score. They had no threat. They reminded me of egypt the other day. Solid and organized but no incisivness.

Unlucky Peru. But now you're in shit. This is the world cup, you have to win those.

9 hours ago, Spike said:

@Blue @SirBalon @Blue

I'm sick of reading your half baked 'tactical analysis'. Now you fuckers listen to me, cause a real man is talking here. France are spinless turds, sorry Batard but you're boys outside of Lucas 'big spanish dick' Hernandez, N'golo 'steal yo ball and steal yo girlfriend' Kante, and Lebron Griezmann are bordeaux slurping, allah worshipping, pencil necked, babies. The skipper OOOHGO Lloris is a Monegasque-Catalan spastic that can't forget the twinkle of Gourcuff's green eyes when stopping balls coming at his face. BIG PAUL WARRIOR is going run wild on your defence like Hulkamania ran wild on another Frenchie Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3. FACE THE PICTURE, Mbappe is a goblin from middle-earth, and Pogba shows how worthless he is without me having to tell you; and don't get me started on Nabil Fekir, I don't even need to say it but I know you lot know his name sounds like 'Nobby Fucker'. 

That is all the tactical analysis you lot need and If this was a mathematical equation it would be D+I+S+A+S+T+E+R which spells DISASTER for you.

Quoted it for the sake of it so it can be read again xD

10 hours ago, Spike said:

@Blue @SirBalon @Blue

I'm sick of reading your half baked 'tactical analysis'. Now you fuckers listen to me, cause a real man is talking here. France are spinless turds, sorry Batard but you're boys outside of Lucas 'big spanish dick' Hernandez, N'golo 'steal yo ball and steal yo girlfriend' Kante, and Lebron Griezmann are bordeaux slurping, allah worshipping, pencil necked, babies. The skipper OOOHGO Lloris is a Monegasque-Catalan spastic that can't forget the twinkle of Gourcuff's green eyes when stopping balls coming at his face. BIG PAUL WARRIOR is going run wild on your defence like Hulkamania ran wild on another Frenchie Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3. FACE THE PICTURE, Mbappe is a goblin from middle-earth, and Pogba shows how worthless he is without me having to tell you; and don't get me started on Nabil Fekir, I don't even need to say it but I know you lot know his name sounds like 'Nobby Fucker'. 

That is all the tactical analysis you lot need and If this was a mathematical equation it would be D+I+S+A+S+T+E+R which spells DISASTER for you.

"D+I+S+A+S+T+E+R" is not a mathematical equation, it's a mathematical term, you illiterate, innumerate and indigent bogan.

"D+I+S+A+S+T+E=-R" would be an equation. Please refrain from refering to anything 'mathematical' in the future, since you're an uneducated MORON without any appreciable understanding of this subject matter. 

PS: I own you, you dumb laborer bastard.

Sober me just saw the penalty incident again. Holy fucking shit. He CLEARLY gets the ball first. A new angle came out too that the ref didn't get to see. If anyone here honesty believes that was a penalty for France, let me know so I can add you to my ignored users list. 

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My thoughts on the Aus France game

1. Fuck you france. I wanted 5+ and you came out, no direction, midfield full of workhorse box to box types with no creativity and a front 3 floating around doing fuck all

2. It was a penalty. Dickhead tried an intercept, fails, then slides through Griezman who was 100% getting to the ball. Don't see the controvercy about the when factor either with VAR

3. If Umafuckingretardi doesn't handball 4 mins later Australia never score. They had no threat. They reminded me of egypt the other day. Solid and organized but no incisivness.

Unlucky Peru. But now you're in shit. This is the world cup, you have to win those.

Interesting. 

• The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Yeah Australians don't use their influence on FIFA because of Australia's status as a football giant as they have won 5 world cups like in Cricket pleasantry.gif

What the fuck are you on about ya plonker 

5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

It's more you make no sense lad. 

I was referring to your accusing of French of cheating while it was the refree's decision. I though you were saying that the French influenced his decision. Hence i made the joke of Australian's influencing Umpire's decisions. Makes sense ? :what:

In general they were falling down like fairies. Their performance was a negative advert for the sport we love and adore. Also, I was very drunk, I am quite pleased I managed to operate my phone last night. 

It's hilarious when someone from one of the world's most corrupt and horribly backwards places talks about cheating though. :coffee:

Xxx

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

What's going on! >:(

It's hilarious when someone from one of the world's most corrupt and horribly backwards places talks about cheating though.

I don't think that was a banter. Though mostly true.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

It's hilarious when someone from one of the world's most corrupt and horribly backwards places talks about cheating though.

you also aimed a few things at Australia though :/ 

Anyway, let's nip this in the bud and get back to what we've all been doing and that's posting and enjoying a good World Cup so far overall :D 

Just now, Stan said:

you also aimed a few things at Australia though :/ 

Anyway, let's nip this in the bud and get back to what we've all been doing and that's posting and enjoying a good World Cup so far overall :D 

I said i was joking

And there have been further times he have mocked me of being from Pakistan in past.

10 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

He was probably using his comment as a reverse on how he felt on your comment mate, even if yours was a joke like you did say it was.

Sometimes some jokes even though comprehensible, can hit you bellow the ribs and then you return it even though that person understands you were using dark humour.

Let's stop it here because I'm sure there are no hard feelings. 

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He was probably using his comment as a reverse on how he felt on your comment mate, even if yours was a joke like you did say it was.

Sometimes some jokes even though comprehensible, can hit you bellow the ribs and then you return it even though that person understands you were using dark humour.

Let's stop it here because I'm sure there are no hard feelings. 

There are. Back in the Fear of flying and busing thread i made a joke about bomb on a plane and he came on saying about me being from Pakistan when i was wasn't even talking to him.

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

There are. Back in the Fear of flying and busing thread i made a joke about bomb on a plane and he came on saying about me being from Pakistan when i was wasn't even talking to him.

I saw it... It was the same case scenario as in this one mate which is proved by what he said to you in his following post... He thought you were making a sly remark at the Irish issue which you weren't. Do you get where I'm coming from?

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I saw it... It was the same case scenario as in this one mate which is proved by what he said to you in his following post... He thought you were making a sly remark at the Irish issue which you weren't. Do you get where I'm coming from?

I put a' :ph34r:' emoji which is used when you are not being serious.

Archived