• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/08/2022 at 13:50, LFCMike said:

So, some of you might have seen my comment in the Utd v Liverpool match thread.

Anyway, two weeks ago I found out that my finacee was cheating on me with one of my best mates. 

This is 6 months after we bought our first house together and 4 months after we got engaged.

Feels like a bad dream to be honest. 

I had suspicions for a couple of weeks before I found out but felt like I was going crazy.

A week before I confirmed my suspicions I saw a text to him that raised my suspicions even more but she denied it and wouldn't let me see the message I know I saw. Obviously I knew she was hiding something at that point. 

We had family and friends at ours on the Saturday after I'd seen that message and I tried to blank it out.

Anyway I confirmed my suspicions that night after she fell asleep and left her phone on my side of the bed and took pictures of the messages so I had proof this time. 

Obviously I've told her to get out and we're gonna have to sell the house. She's been quite amicable at the moment and keeps saying sorry but obviously I'm never gonna go back there.

Thankfully our whole friends group has fucked them both off, even the girl that she was maid of honour for.

Just a proper shit situation with the house but at least I've still got my mates and thankfully there's no kids involved. Once the house is sold I won't have to ever see her again.

That’s awful mate, I’m really sorry to hear that. Gotta be absolutely heartbreaking & you deserve better than having someone do that to you.

On 29/08/2022 at 11:36, JoshBRFC said:

Suited and booted and went to a christening yesterday with very good intentions. And after focussing fully on work and blocking the other lifestyle out for months I ended up being a dirty stop out in a taxi home this morning at 8am. I need a cuddle and someone to cook for me right now xD:ph34r:

Bank holidays are lethal, hair of the dog?!

This post confused me from beginning to end. I don't know what any of this means. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I ended up being a dirty stop out in a taxi home this morning at 8am

9_9

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This post confused me from beginning to end. I don't know what any of this means. 

He farted in the taxi? 

huh-confused.gif

• Subscriber

I was naughty @Tommy. After months of behaving I only went to a Holy ceremony xD then the after do and drinks led to one thing… then another. Then I lost my virginity and neither of us wanted a relationship with one another.

• Subscriber
On 29/08/2022 at 11:31, Stan said:

IMG_20220829_075226_189.jpg

IMG_20220829_075226_332.jpg

IMG_20220829_075226_344.jpg

One year ago. Flown by! 

Great pictures mate. 

I’m temporarily working lates at work and last week i noticed 2 of the GMP lads were still here so I went to chat and one of them was watching a live stream of his friends Wedding in India, looked a lot of fun! I Couldn’t believe it was being streamed and there were hundreds on the the stream 😂.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Great pictures mate. 

I’m temporarily working lates at work and last week i noticed 2 of the GMP lads were still here so I went to chat and one of them was watching a live stream of his friends Wedding in India, looked a lot of fun! I Couldn’t believe it was being streamed and there were hundreds on the the stream 😂.

Cheers.

Yeah we had the same option (to stream it, whether it was to India or not who knows xD). We chose against it because of the cost and how many cameras would be needed on top of everything else). 

4 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

I was naughty @Tommy. After months of behaving I only went to a Holy ceremony xD then the after do and drinks led to one thing… then another. Then I lost my virginity and neither of us wanted a relationship with one another.

Just because you answered Tommy's question doesn't mean you answered the hundreds of other questions that don't need to be asked explicitly. :ph34r:

I'm always surprised when men don't shave for their weddings, even if they usually have a beard or moustache. Your mother didn't complain about not 'seeing your beautiful face' @Stan :ph34r:

My grandmother once said I looked like a terrorist with a beard xD wtf nan

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm always surprised when men don't shave for their weddings, even if they usually have a beard or moustache. Your mother didn't complain about not 'seeing your beautiful face' @Stan :ph34r:

My grandmother once said I looked like a terrorist with a beard xD wtf nan

I had it professionally done so it was tidied and fresh. 

If it wasn't, I'd have shaved. 

Archived