The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Saturday 30th June - France 4-3 Argentina

football forums

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Come on, there was no penalty. You don't just get one for pulling a shirt. For me he needs to have no chance at goal, which in that case he did.

they're not the rules to be honest.

That goal earlier gave Di Maria confidence. Since then he's actually helping in the attack and cutting into the box. Before he was terrible.

Just now, Blue said:

Come on, there was no penalty. You don't just get one for pulling a shirt. For me he needs to have no chance at goal, which in that case he did.

No chance of a goal? Can’t even begin to get into this one with you xD. And a shirt pull is foul believe it or not.........

Just now, Stan said:

who said this game would be boring xD 

my words exactly !!!!        find them members who said that and post it on that IT DIDN'T AGE WELL thread :o  bwehehehe

this will give us a heart attack in the end 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

they're not the rules to be honest.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

No chance of a goal? Can’t even begin to get into this one with you xD. And a shirt pull is foul believe it or not.........

I was always under the impression that for a penalty it needs to be a clear foul, or nullifying a chance at goal?

• Administrator

That is so poor from Armani. Was pretty much straight at him. Gotta be doing better.

Mbappe's speed from when he got the ball to take 3 defenders out the game was ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was always under the impression that for a penalty it needs to be a clear foul, or nullifying a chance at goal?

penalty kick is awarded if a player commits a direct free kick offence inside their penalty area or off the field as part of play as outlined in Laws 12 and 13.

Shirt pulls are a direct free kick offence.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

penalty kick is awarded if a player commits a direct free kick offence inside their penalty area or off the field as part of play as outlined in Laws 12 and 13.

Shirt pulls are a direct free kick offence.

Fair enough then, I'll take the wrong.

Archived