talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump Proposes Cristiano Ronaldo As Head Of State

football forum

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So will Cristian (sic) ever run for President against you? (Laughter.) He wouldn't win. You know he won't.

PRESIDENT REBELO DE SOUSA: President, you know -- you know something -- I must tell you, Portugal is not the United States.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: That's right. That's right.

PRESIDENT REBELO DE SOUSA: It's a little different.

Also in the conversation, Trump appeared to suggest he could attend the World Cup final in Moscow along with Putin, while praising the organisation of the current tournament.

Q Mr. President, (inaudible) to the World Cup with President Putin, the final?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yes.

Q And who are you supporting in the World Cup?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: "No, I will tell you, we fought very hard to get it here.I think they're doing a fantastic job with the World Cup right now. It's in Russia, and I will tell you that it's exciting. My son loves soccer, and he loves watching the World Cup. And they have really done a fantastic job with the World Cup. It's exciting even if you're a non-soccer fan. I'm a soccer fan a little bit, but I don't have much time."

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Did he call him Cristian xD 

I think Trump believes the player is part Irish, and thinks his real name is Cristian O'Ronaldo

10 hours ago, Eco said:

I want to apologize to the world for our choice in president.

Sorry.

He makes Bush look like a genius. 8 years after Trump isn’t president anymore, will we get someone so bad Trump looks like a genius in comparison?

The GOP is unforgivable.

it's worth spending a second to consider that.... Can you imagine a person that would make trump look like a genius? 

Mr Mackey from south park. Beavis and butthead. A miss universe contestant... I'm struggling.

17 minutes ago, Harry said:

it's worth spending a second to consider that.... Can you imagine a person that would make trump look like a genius? 

Mr Mackey from south park. Beavis and butthead. A miss universe contestant... I'm struggling.

It’ll be some toothless freak addicted to meth, who loves racism, meth, Jesus, and child molesting. Those will be what he campaigns on.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’ll be some toothless freak addicted to meth, who loves racism, meth, Jesus, and child molesting. Those will be what he campaigns on.

Also freedom.

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I've always thought Ol Dirty Bastard would have made the perfect candidate before his passing. 

Any of the Wu Tang Clan would make for better presidents than Trump, Kanye, or the Florida-man I described.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Any of the Wu Tang Clan would make for better presidents than Trump, Kanye, or the Florida-man I described.

Think it will come to whether Satan and his cronies (Mercer, Koch et al) will actually need another round having a man in the oval or if their plans to bring about the apocalypse can be wrapped up within trumps second term....

Archived