• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly21

Your Teams FIFA 19 Ratings

Recommended Posts

Lets see what you think they should be!

Also, what you think they will be.

 

I'm going to do Peru only.

 

Peru

 

Pedro Gallese - 80

Luis Advincula - 80

Anderson Santamaria - 83

Christian Ramos - 73

Miguel Trauco - 76

Renato Tapia - 75

Yoshimar Yotun - 76

Andre Carrillo - 77

Christian Cueva - 81

Edison Flores - 73

Paolo Guerrero - 85

 

What they will be

 

Pedro Gallese - 72

Luis Advincula - 75

Anderson Santamaria - 68

Christian Ramos - 70

Miguel Trauco - Won't be in the game

Renato Tapia - 70

Yoshimar Yotun - 76

Andre Carrillo - 80

Christian Cueva - 74

Edison Flores - 65

Paolo Guerrero - Wont be in the game

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Guerrero 😂

I apologize that you don't agree. Post your Everton ratings or fuck off

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I apologize that you don't agree. Post your Everton ratings or fuck off

Woah, no need for the violent language. 

First warning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cannabis said:

Woah, no need for the violent language. 

First warning. 

xDxDxD

And you say I get touchy. Can't wait for that inevitable response.

Provoking me to give a warning. What a low. Not that it surprises me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

xDxDxD

And you say I get touchy. Can't wait for that inevitable response.

Provoking me to give a warning. What a low. Not that it surprises me.

The verbal warning above shall expire in 30 days time. 

Best Wishes and thank you for your continued support. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how you resort to "wind ups" when you have run out of superlatives because you know you're being a hypocrite.

Your usual trump card.

Just focus on the thread ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Guerrero was an 85 rated striker he wouldn't be playing where he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

If Guerrero was an 85 rated striker he wouldn't be playing where he is 

I've said it before, he began peaking at his 30's. By then, it was too late due to age. Flamengo and Corinthians aren't the easiest clubs to get players off of either. 

I may have been generous because I think he is going to decline from here, but I think 85 was his peak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I remember correctly, he was rated 79 a few years ago when he was at Corinthians. I can guarantee you if he was in Europe, he would be 85. Even if he did poorly in Europe, he has a high profile and EA knows this. Lets forget about talent for a second, but EA put too much emphasis on profile, just like football is in real life.

I don't know about now but a few years ago Ronaldo was supposed to get a higher rating than Messi but didn't. Their ratings are silly.

I think he should (or should have been) be 85 at some point after he turned 31. This was when he saw his best version and its a common South American opinion too. Just my 2 cents.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess

 

Morata 69

Hazard 90

Pedro 84

Kovacic 85

Kante 90

Jorginho 84

Alonso 83

Luiz 80

Rudiger 85

Azpilicueta 88

Kepa 83

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a thread this is already xD.

Pickford 83

Stekelenburg 73

Coleman 81

Baines 80

Kenny 69

Digne 78

Keane 78

Jagielka 75

Mina 81

Zouma 79

Holgate 75

Schneiderlin 81

Gueye 82

Davies 75

Bernard 81

Sigurdsson 82

Richarlison 78

Walcott 81

Niasse 76

Calvert-Lewin 73

Tosun 80

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schmeichel - 82
Ward - 75
Jakupovic - 72
Pereira - 81
Simpson - 75
Maguire - 82
Evans - 78
Morgan - 75
Benkovic - 72
Benalouane - 72
Soyuncu - 75
Chilwell - 75
Fuchs - 74
Amartey - 75
Ndidi - 81
Mendy - 77
King - 77
Silva - 80
Iborra - 79
James - 72
Gray - 78

Maddison - 75
Albrighton - 75
Ghezzal - 78
Diabate - 71
Vardy - 85
Iheanacho - 78
Okazaki - 75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Vardy only in the low 80s on FIFA 18? Doubt he'll be an 85. Hasn't had the type of season that'll see them put him in that bracket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Isn't Vardy only in the low 80s on FIFA 18? Doubt he'll be an 85. Hasn't had the type of season that'll see them put him in that bracket. 

no idea. not played FIFA in a while and can't remember their ratings anyway so the above were just hazy guesses to be honest! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've deliberately not looked at Stan's...

 

Schmeichel 80

Simpson 74

Chilwell 74

Morgan 74

Evans 77

Gray 74

Iheanacho 76

Vardy 83

Maddison 77

Albrighton 75

Ward 72

Ricardo 80

Maguire 80

Benkovic ???

Jakupovic 72

Amartey 73

Okazaki 75

Iborra 76

James 72

Silva 79

Mendy 75

Ndidi 78

Diabate 68

Fuchs 74

Benalouane 72

Ghezzal ???

Kapustka 67

Elder 63

King 71

Choudhury 70

Johnson 68

Soyuncu ???

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Isn't Vardy only in the low 80s on FIFA 18? Doubt he'll be an 85. Hasn't had the type of season that'll see them put him in that bracket. 

He's averaged 20 goals a season in the last three for what has been during that time, probably a bit above average (on average). He deserves a very decent rating for me. Best striker outside the top six.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice waste of time reading the first few posts, ffs.

We should have a point scoring system and see who is closest. B|

David Raya - 70

Ryan Nyambe - 69

Derrick Williams - 69

Charlie Mulgrew - 73

Richard Smallwood - 69

Joe Rothwell - 65

Peter Whittingham - 70

Bradley Dack - 74

Corry Evans - 66

Elliot Bennet - 69

Kasey Palmer - 74

Adam Armstrong - 71

Danny Graham - 69

Dominic Samuel - 69

 

 

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dan said:

He's averaged 20 goals a season in the last three for what has been during that time, probably a bit above average (on average). He deserves a very decent rating for me. Best striker outside the top six.

Yeah but it's FIFA and he doesn't dab or do Fortnite dances so he'll probably get a downgrade.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Nice waste of time reading the first few posts, ffs.

We should have a point scoring system and see who is closest. B|

David Raya - 70

Ryan Nyambe - 69

Derrick Williams - 69

Charlie Mulgrew - 73

Richard Smallwood - 69

Joe Rothwell - 65

Peter Whittingham - 70

Bradley Dack - 74

Corry Evans - 6

Elliot Bennet - 69

Kasey Palmer - 74

Adam Armstrong - 71

Danny Graham - 69

Dominic Samuel - 69

Bit harsh. xD

Also, didn't Whitters hardly play for you last season?

Can't see that helping.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bit harsh. xD

Also, didn't Whitters hardly play for you last season?

Can't see that helping.

Corrected.

 

And no, he's shit and missing the sheep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao brilliant thread...

 

Liam Reddy 15

Neil Kilkenny 87

Andy Keogh -145

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SirBalon @Panna King 

Not your kind of thread but Cruyff has been given a rating of 94 on FIFA 19 icons whereas Maradona and Pele have 97 and 98 respectively. The Johan Cruyff foundation are upset about this. 

Do you agree with this ? I've heard couple of times that Cruyff was more famous for his personality and his philosophical nature unlike Pele and Maradona ?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

@SirBalon @Panna King 

Not your kind of thread but Cruyff has been given a rating of 94 on FIFA 19 icons whereas Maradona and Pele have 97 and 98 respectively. The Johan Cruyff foundation are upset about this. 

Do you agree with this ? I've heard couple of times that Cruyff was more famous for his personality and his philosophical nature unlike Pele and Maradona ?

 

First of all mate, anyone getting upset about things like this has to be very stupid indeed and from that moment on I wouldn't give them the time of day anymore (look at how ridiculous that seems to me).

Plus...  Who is it that decides these things, ask yourself that mate!  How the FIFA game can be regarded as a registry bible of who's greater than who is beyond hilarious.

Tell me one thing mate...  How many points have they given Alfredo di Stéfano and László Kubala?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

First of all mate, anyone getting upset about things like this has to be very stupid indeed and from that moment on I wouldn't give them the time of day anymore (look at how ridiculous that seems to me).

Plus...  Who is it that decides these things, ask yourself that mate!  How the FIFA game can be regarded as a registry bible of who's greater than who is beyond hilarious.

Tell me one thing mate...  How many points have they given Alfredo di Stéfano and Lásló Kubala?

Exactly. FIFA is a video game developed by, in a nutshell a group of lads. The rating system is quite literally down to opinion so anyone upset needs to have a hard look at themselves.

I doubt highly that Johan himself would be rattled by this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

First of all mate, anyone getting upset about things like this has to be very stupid indeed and from that moment on I wouldn't give them the time of day anymore (look at how ridiculous that seems to me).

Plus...  Who is it that decides these things, ask yourself that mate!  How the FIFA game can be regarded as a registry bible of who's greater than who is beyond hilarious.

Tell me one thing mate...  How many points have they given Alfredo di Stéfano and Lásló Kubala?

I dont care about points this a topic but i dont know where this thread belongs so posted it in here this is very different from Messi vs Ronaldo type of debates aka who is greater than who.

people who dont know a thing about football and from a country which is non existent in football know who Pele and Maradona are but they have no idea about Cruyff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I dont care about points this a topic but i dont know where this thread belongs so posted it in here this is very different from Messi vs Ronaldo type of debates aka who is greater than who.

people who dont know a thing about football and from a country which is non existent in football know who Pele and Maradona are but they have no idea about Cruyff.

When you don't know, you don't know mate. I'm sure someone in Pakistan for example would laugh their heads off at me if I done my own opinionated ranking of the top 10 cricketers of all time... I think I can reach 10 names of past cricketers so imagine the dust I could kick up. xD

Thats the beauty about learning!

By the way, it wasn't a criticism at you but those you said were upset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

When you don't know, you don't know mate. I'm sure someone in Pakistan for example would laugh their heads off at me if I done my own opinionated ranking of the top 10 cricketers of all time... I think I can reach 10 names of past cricketers so imagine the dust I could kick up. xD

Thats the beauty about learning!

By the way, it wasn't a criticism at you but those you said were upset.

Than you would be surprised that many fan groups have sent petitions to EA to increase the ratings of players and to add their players in icons list 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Than you would be surprised that many fan groups have sent petitions to EA to increase the ratings of players and to add their players in icons list 

I'm not surprised at all mate.  I, like you, share this world and observe so much stupidity everyday. People concerning themselves with the most ridiculous things where one is left stupefied... I am no longer shocked though at hearing of this type of thing.

But if it's so so important to them, then they should take action against the heathens that got it so so wrong!  I wonder what a good punishment would be for someone committing such a heinous crime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement