2017/2018    Sat 23 Sep    Rangers    0 - 2    Celtic    League
2016/2017    Sat 29 Apr    Rangers    1 - 5    Celtic    League
Sat 10 Sep    Celtic    5 - 1    Rangers    League
2015/2016    Sun 17 Apr    Rangers    2 - 2    Celtic    Sc. F.A.Cup
2014/2015    Sun 01 Feb    Celtic    2 - 0    Rangers    Sc.Lg.Cup

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are Rangers getting their money from? Have seen they’re about to spend £2m on another player. They’ve gone from signing crap League One players to throwing millions around, just a year after going out of Europe to a Sunday League team from a country smaller than the size of London. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Where are Rangers getting their money from? Have seen they’re about to spend £2m on another player. They’ve gone from signing crap League One players to throwing millions around, just a year after going out of Europe to a Sunday League team from a country smaller than the size of London. 

Us. Rab is secretly diverting all the donations to Rangers, off the books.

6 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Our net spend is about 5 million so far which i'm sure is less than what Pedro Caixinha spent.

1. Record number of season tickets sold
  2. All the European games means more gate money, more hospitality money etc
  3. Hummel are the new sponsor of our training ground which wouldn't have been cheap.

Pretty easy to see where the money is coming from.

Pretty stale in possession but I've been pleasantly surprised by how dangerous the set pieces have looked. It might take that to break through. 

But I doubt Rangers are going to just come back out and hope they can withstand another round of the same. 

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

Pretty stale in possession but I've been pleasantly surprised by how dangerous the set pieces have looked. It might take that to break through. 

But I doubt Rangers are going to just come back out and hope they can withstand another round of the same. 

Tierney once again looking lively and involved in a lot of attacks. How long do you think you could keep him before a bigger club comes knocking?

Just now, Stan said:

Tierney once again looking lively and involved in a lot of attacks. How long do you think you could keep him before a bigger club comes knocking?

Idk, I'd hope at least a couple more years. I sincerely think he should hold out for a seriously big club, as I think he can be one of the best full backs in Europe.

If he has sense he'll believe in himself and resist the temptation to go to some middling English club for the money, and wait here until he can go somewhere else where he can compete for trophies and play regular CL football.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Idk, I'd hope at least a couple more years. I sincerely think he should hold out for a seriously big club, as I think he can be one of the best full backs in Europe.

If he has sense he'll believe in himself and resist the temptation to go to some middling English club for the money, and wait here until he can go somewhere else where he can compete for trophies and play regular CL football.

I can see him doing well at a club like Arsenal or Spurs. I'd have him down as doing well at Utd but only if Mourinho wasn't there. He'd take all of the attacking ability out of him xD 

• Administrator

GOAL CELTIC!!!!

Rogic breaks away from his own area all the way to the Rangers box, plays it to Edouard, sends it through to Forrest who eventually squares it to Ntcham with the goal gapin. Great counter-attack from Celtic there.

• Administrator

Finishes 1-0. Rangers were too defensive in the first half and took a while to get in to the game. Celtic could have arguably won about 3-0 or 4-0 given how much possession was had in first half and amount of times they hit the woodwork. Rodgers has never lost when Celtic have scored first but I expected Rangers to be a bit more invigorated under Gerrard in this kind of game.

• The title was changed to Celtic 1-0 Rangers - Sunday 2nd September - 12:00
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived