talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The 0% and 100% Record in 2018/19 Thread

football forums

This is a thread for the sides in England and Scotland and major European top flights with either a 100% record or the unwanted zero points on the board. League games only, I must add.

Just a bit of fun I fancy showcasing tbh. Thought it might generate some discussion on a weekly basis as to whether any of the sides listed below can break their duck or will lose their 100% record and what teams will be the longest surviver in each category.

The No Point’ers

West Ham United

Dundee

Falkirk

Albion Rovers

Guingamp

Royal Excel Mouscron

Schalke 04

Freiburg

Bayer Leverkusen

VfB Stuttgart

Rayo Vallecano

The 100% Club

Liverpool

Chelsea

Watford

Hearts 

PSG

PSV Eindhoven 

Bayern Munich 

Wolfsburg

Hertha Berlin

Juventus

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Will some teams break out of the zero point club and will some lose their membership to the elitest 100% club? We’ll find out this weekend for some, next weekend for most.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The No Point’ers

West Ham United

Dundee

Falkirk

Albion Rovers

Guingamp

Royal Excel Mouscron

Schalke 04

Freiburg

Bayer Leverkusen

VfB Stuttgart

Rayo Vallecano

The 100% Club

Liverpool

Chelsea

Watford

Hearts 

PSG

PSV Eindhoven 

Bayern Munich 

Wolfsburg

Hertha Berlin

Juventus

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Most of the time these runs end when you least expect them like a club on zero points suddenly getting off the mark against the big boys and the same the other way with one of the big boys losing their 100% record against someone unexpected.  Barcelona were undefeated all season last year and in the penultimate game they lost their only game to Levante.

I've bolded those that I think may trip up first or get going... But who knows!

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Definitely for Watford to drop off the list. 

Its great they've defied the odds so far but you'd expect them to regress to the mean soon enough

I bet that's what Spurs fans would've expected before this weekend.  I don't know that Watford were lucky to be honest.

• Subscriber

All this excitement over Watford. They've won three home games with Spurs the only one you wouldn't expect, and an away game at Burnley post-Europa League.

What they've done is impressive and unpredictable but far from unthinkable. Seen nothing to suggest they'll start going toe to toe with Chelsea and Arsenal week in week out. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

All this excitement over Watford. They've won three home games with Spurs the only one you wouldn't expect, and an away game at Burnley post-Europa League.

What they've done is impressive and unpredictable but far from unthinkable. Seen nothing to suggest they'll start going toe to toe with Chelsea and Arsenal week in week out. 

I do think they get a bit harshly written off at times mind you. They're written off because people seem to know little about their manager and players but it's quite clear they've got an eye for both. I couldn't believe how good their home record was under Gracia. 6 wins, 2 draws and a loss I think. That's really good. That's top six standard.

They're nothing fancy and they'll probably finish about 10th but they're better than they get credit for really and I've probably been guilty.

I've said it elsewhere though they're quite a cynical, physical side as well. They would get completely different treatment if it was someone like Stoke, Burnley or Middlesbrough playing like that. Not that I'm saying they're wrong to of course but they're quite deceptive, people don't really expect it of Watford.

14 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Keep telling yourself you tapped up the right Watford manager :ph34r::eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Man City is technically 100% too, only reason we have dropped points is down to an offside goal scored with the hand that both the ref and linesman missed! O.o

still didn't score more than them in 90 minutes...

Archived