talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forums

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

"It is profoundly troubling that in this digital age misinformation can spread like wildfire."

We literally saw you slapping and kicking a horse you dumb fuck. 

Add animal cruelty to the list of what these rich bastards can get away with.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66604827

The BBC's latest investigation - outlined in the documentary Andrew Tate: The Man Who Groomed the World? - centres on 12,000 pages of encrypted Telegram messages sent by hundreds of War Room members.

However the BBC's access to the logs was limited to those sent over a period of 13 months - so the total number of women possibly targeted and exploited by the group, which was formed in 2019, could be much higher.

Mr Tate says the War Room - which costs $8,000 (£6,300) a year to join - is a network of powerful men and those who want to learn from them.

"The War Room promotes self-discipline, motivation and confidence building whilst giving members access to thousands of professionals from around the world who encourage personal responsibility and accountability, emphasising the importance of taking ownership of your choices and actions," the statement issued by Mr Tate reads.

However, the leaked online chats indicate the War Room teaches members through its so-called "PhD" course - the initials stand for "Pimpin' Hoes Degree" - how to groom women into sex work.

Members are instructed by some of the War Room leadership - known as "generals" - to romantically seduce, emotionally manipulate and socially isolate women before luring them into performing on webcams - often taking all or most of the money they make.

While most media attention around the organisation has focused on the Tate brothers, the BBC's investigation found that a self-proclaimed "wizard" who goes by the alias "Iggy Semmelweiss" appears to be the War Room's true leader and intellectual driving force.

Message from "Iggy Semmelweiss" to War Room members: "We deliberately reduce attention and note if she chases. / Then we set up a 'coffee date' and execute a move to find out if she is WILLING TO PAY for our coffee and serve us. / After that it becomes a series of gradual steps to remove her entire support structure from her life. / Then we 'punish' her for a transgression - real or imagined - by having her get our name tattooed on her, leaving her family's home/apartment/town/country, WebCamming/stripping/walking the track for us, getting us girls, escalate, escalate, escalate.

The messages - exclusively obtained by the BBC - suggest violence against women was taught and encouraged by some of Mr Tate's "generals".

Among them were photographs of a woman bent over with serious bruising and cuts to her backside and the tagline "Who me?".

Another post sent by a leading member who uses the alias "Joe Lampton" described how he reacted to a complaint from a woman who worked for him. "I took her keyboard and hit her in the head with it," the message read. "She went into the room and worked 7 hours without any break."

Our investigation has found that as of August 2022 there were 434 War Room members around the world. While not all members of the War Room will act on its teachings, we were able to identify many of the women possibly groomed by members of the group, plus a further 29 women who were targeted over the same period.

The BBC spoke to two women who said they were exploited by War Room members. Although they live thousands of miles apart, their stories indicate the men were following the same tactics.

Both women said they initially believed they were in a romantic relationship with these men - who then began gradually manipulating them into sex work, a strategy known as the "loverboy method".

"He used sex a lot to manipulate me," says "Maria" - not her real name - from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The women also say they were subjected to violence, isolated from friends and forced to perform menial tasks to demonstrate their subservience.

Message from "Iggy Semmelweiss" to War Room members: "Isolating her from her family, friends, past, is the KINDEST thing you can do for her IF you are taking responsibility for having SOLE AUTHORITY over her."

According to the leaked chats, War Room members appear to believe they are performing "Pavlovian conditioning" on women - "this is how you train dogs", one leaked message reads. Instructions are typically provided by "generals".

Their grooming method includes "tests of submission" such as getting women to tattoo the War Room members' initials on their bodies.

Vile. Utterly vile. It's hard to read, let alone comprehend the actions of these 'men'. 

• Angry 2

2 hours ago, nudge said:

What's even scarier is the following he seems to have, especially among young men who straight out idolise him.

I don't understand how anyone can listen to that absolute loser and think "yeah I should idolise this piece of shit" and that was before I knew anything about what he was doing with these girls.

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't understand how anyone can listen to that absolute loser and think "yeah I should idolise this piece of shit" and that was before I knew anything about what he was doing with these girls.

A lot of insecure, lonely, angry young boys out there without proper role models in their life, they eat that shit up. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

A lot of insecure, lonely, angry young boys out there without proper role models in their life, they eat that shit up. 

I don't know how they don't realise that if you imitate an angry misogynist... you're probably just dooming your life to being insecure, lonely, and angry.

I understand that these kids are vulnerable and they're being targeted, I get it... I grew up, I was once an insecure, lonely (well I felt lonely, idk if I actually was lonely), and angry young boy. It's just sad to see how effective marketing bullshit towards these kids is so effective at building up a base of little misogynistic shitbags that act in a way that's never going to make them happy. I don't think it'll help them with women, for the most part. Some might end up successfully abusing some poor young women... but I think most women see that kind of shit and have a billion red flags come up. And rather than blame themselves or the dickheads targeting them, they're just going to blame society and women for them being so lonely and angry.

It's pretty fucked up tbh.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't know how they don't realise that if you imitate an angry misogynist... you're probably just dooming your life to being insecure, lonely, and angry.

I understand that these kids are vulnerable and they're being targeted, I get it... I grew up, I was once an insecure, lonely (well I felt lonely, idk if I actually was lonely), and angry young boy. It's just sad to see how effective marketing bullshit towards these kids is so effective at building up a base of little misogynistic shitbags that act in a way that's never going to make them happy. I don't think it'll help them with women, for the most part. Some might end up successfully abusing some poor young women... but I think most women see that kind of shit and have a billion red flags come up. And rather than blame themselves or the dickheads targeting them, they're just going to blame society and women for them being so lonely and angry.

But sometimes it's about the environment women are brought up in, too. Not just the men. Not to excuse the men by any means, but it's not just one side.

To them it may not even about being happy, it's about the control.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's pretty fucked up tbh.

It definitely is fucked up. And yeah, that's usually the type of people that all cults/sects/conmen prey upon, and that way it just continues the endless cycle of abuse. Very sad. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

It definitely is fucked up. And yeah, that's usually the type of people that all cults/sects/conmen prey upon, and that way it just continues the endless cycle of abuse. Very sad. 

Good thing I found metal and playing tasty riffs on guitar instead of finding Jesus, misogeny, or a conman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I thought that Jones guy was in jail? Didn't he get fined 100s of millions?

It wasn't a criminal trial, so there's no threat of him going to jail. I think he was ordered to pay a ridiculous amount of money though to the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims for all the shit he said about them and fomenting a group of arseholes to harass parents that had their very young kids murdered.

The guy's a fucking bastard, but him being a loudmouthed idiot did lead to this gem being created:

• 2 weeks later...