talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

On 07/08/2023 at 18:52, OrangeKhrush said:

Ariana Grande is back to taking men away from spouses, this is the 4th count of Ariana Butera breaking up or divorcing people and I think she enjoys it.    She needs help, she takes pride in being a homewrecker.

one of her songs has a chorus, break up with your girlfriend because I'm bored. Nobody expected it to be literal.

She's a siren. Nothing can be done.

6 hours ago, 6666 said:

She's a siren. Nothing can be done.

She is stunning and reminds me of the mermaids from Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides.

That said her recent look,  she looks malnourished and skinny,  not good at all.   Not sure what is going on with her. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's a horrific story, jesus fucking christ

Watched the ITV news piece earlier. Those who ignored the consultants concerns must feel like right cunt 'now. 

My sister was actually interviewed by the police because she lost a baby around the time she started at the countess. But now they're apparently reviewing everything back again from when Letby started there and at Liverpool women's hospital. I hope nothing comes from that from my sisters point of view 

• Wow 1

• Administrator
12 hours ago, LFCMike said:

BBC News - Hospital bosses ignored months of doctors' warnings about Lucy Letby
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66120934

Horrendous . What a psychopath 

Saw this too and it's absolutely terrifying how it played out, from the start. 

Several lives could have been saved had the other consultants' views or suspicions been taken seriously. Serious amounts of negligence involved at that time. It's even more heinous to read that she was actually given an apology. Disgusting from the management and hierarchy there. They may not be as cunty as Letby themselves, but they seriously had a hand in not preventing the deaths of the other babies that followed. 

On 19/08/2023 at 10:04, Stan said:

Saw this too and it's absolutely terrifying how it played out, from the start. 

Several lives could have been saved had the other consultants' views or suspicions been taken seriously. Serious amounts of negligence involved at that time. It's even more heinous to read that she was actually given an apology. Disgusting from the management and hierarchy there. They may not be as cunty as Letby themselves, but they seriously had a hand in not preventing the deaths of the other babies that followed. 

Unfortunately, the first part in bold, regardless of where you are in the UK, isn't anything new. 

Working in NHS Wales, the amount of times we're told that we need to be 'accountable for our actions', yet you hear things like this and other hospitals/areas where negligence has occurred due to issues that senior management and directors paying no notice or ignoring concerns, is laughable really. No accountability at the top whatsoever and I'll be surprised if anything happens to the nursing director (who's been suspended, but likely on a 'wait until it blows over' basis) or anyone else. If anything does happen, expect a lovely golden handshake for those cunts.

For the second part, they should be facing jail themselves as they've basically played a part in those deaths by ignoring concerns and letting it continuing, but we know that won't happen.

Sorry, that started to turn into a minor rant there.

• Upvote 2

Fully justified as well. Not only murdering and attempted murder, but trying to hide it, remove documents relating to them and pass the blame onto others as well among other things.

The fact the defence couldn't give any circumstances to reduce the sentence says everything really.

Rotting in jail for the remainder of her days is the only sentence.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fully justified as well. Not only murdering and attempted murder, but trying to hide it, remove documents relating to them and pass the blame onto others as well among other things.

The fact the defence couldn't give any circumstances to reduce the sentence says everything really.

Rotting in jail for the remainder of her days is the only sentence.

Agreed. It's the least she deserves.

There's more coming out about her conduct and how it was reported, but not taken seriously by executives. Staff had concerns in May 2016 but still she was seen as the victim. 

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Agreed. It's the least she deserves.

There's more coming out about her conduct and how it was reported, but not taken seriously by executives. Staff had concerns in May 2016 but still she was seen as the victim. 

That's what I'd be interested in based on what I mentioned above. I just think none of them will get truly punished unfortunately.

I was reading that the chief executive at the time, Tony Chambers, quit within weeks of her arrest (which usually says a lot) and saying that doctors were to blame for not finding things sooner.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/aug/20/hospital-chief-claims-he-acted-promptly-to-move-letby-off-ward

I won't go into other areas, but couple this sort of thing with a couple of things that have happened in Wales as well and you start to see why I don't hold out a lot of hope that those ignoring concerns won't be punished.

• Subscriber

Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash says Russia - live updates

1.thumb.png.f4f8b4df00e540e4cee53355a30e0dc5.png

Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a private jet crash in the Tver region north of Moscow, Russian agencies have reported.  

The Wagner mercenary boss was on board the aircraft when it crashed killing all 10 passengers, authorities have said.

21 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Hope a horse tramples her to death.

"It is profoundly troubling that in this digital age misinformation can spread like wildfire."

We literally saw you slapping and kicking a horse you dumb fuck. 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Tommy said:

"It is profoundly troubling that in this digital age misinformation can spread like wildfire."

We literally saw you slapping and kicking a horse you dumb fuck. 

I'm stunned the courts found in her favour. Given the evidence was quite clear, as well. They seemed to rely on vets' saying that the impact wouldn't have harmed the horse. But general welfare of the animal has to be brought into question, surely!?

• Upvote 1