The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

• Subscriber
On 23/08/2018 at 17:51, True Blue said:

The Karate Kid (2010) 

6/10

Fake as the previous four :readthemessage:

Do yourself a favour and watch Cobra Kai, a 10 episode sequel to the Karate Kid. I was very skeptical, but it's actually great!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

The Gift - 7/10 not really what I was expecting that took alot of turns. I did see the baby part coming but man I don't know between the two who's more fucked up. Jason Bateman was the best I've seen him,showing his full chops. Fully recommend checking this one out, super creepy edge of the seat thriller.

• Subscriber

Serenity - 10/10 Havent seen it in a few years now and just finished rewatching Firefly for about the 10th time through with my better half as she hadnt seen it. The movie is just as great as I remember it to be. Doesnt miss a beat from the series at all, it just makes me want more. Still sad about killing off a couple big characters they might have to make a prequel if they ever do another one :D 

Watched 'Upgrade'

Seeing the trailer gave me the impression that it might be one of those that was never going to be too serious and maybe even in places a bit silly but I thought I would give it a watch anyway and as it was moving along it starts to twist and turn and ends in a way I was not expecting... It's not a CGI spectacular or anything like that in fact it probably managed everything on a really small budget as they don't really use much if any at all which was good really... 

Basically a bloke gets involved in an accident and allows himself to get fitted with some secretive experimental technology to help aid his recovery.. Interesting the path it takes and how it all ends.. 

6.5-7.5

Not a blockbuster by any stretch but didn't need to be... 

8 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Watched 'Upgrade'

Seeing the trailer gave me the impression that it might be one of those that was never going to be too serious and maybe even in places a bit silly but I thought I would give it a watch anyway and as it was moving along it starts to twist and turn and ends in a way I was not expecting... It's not a CGI spectacular or anything like that in fact it probably managed everything on a really small budget as they don't really use much if any at all which was good really... 

Basically a bloke gets involved in an accident and allows himself to get fitted with some secretive experimental technology to help aid his recovery.. Interesting the path it takes and how it all ends.. 

6.5-7.5

Not a blockbuster by any stretch but didn't need to be... 

So a 7 then? 

On 19/08/2018 at 22:34, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah. I've seen it before but yeah the acting was pretty bad. 😂 I think it must be something to do with the directing or something because emily clark clearly can act.

No she can't. All she does in game of thrones is squint while speaking a retarded sounding language with to many I vowels in it. Oh, and occasionally disrobing.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What!!! the greatest love story ever told.... 

Image result for you had me at hello gifs

Related image

Honestly, that does nothing for you? 

You underestimate how much I can't stand Tom Cruise xD I'm not even joking.

Also, the greatest love story ever told is debatable :D I'd put Casblanca, Dirty Dancing, When Harry met Sally, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Love Actually, About Time and Walk the Line at the top...

1 hour ago, nudge said:

You underestimate how much I can't stand Tom Cruise xD I'm not even joking.

Also, the greatest love story ever told is debatable :D I'd put Casblanca, Dirty Dancing, When Harry met Sally, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Love Actually, About Time and Walk the Line at the top...

Given your history with emotions and such I find it hard to believe that could impartially compile such a list.. xD I am beginning to think you are a very discerning and sophisticated automaton of some description... B| I was of course joking about it being the greatest love story ever... 

I am however building a movie night dos and don'ts list just in case, you never know... So No Horror Sci-Fi and absolutely no Tom Cruise...  There will always be tv series night, we seem to share some common ground there at least.. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

No she can't. All she does in game of thrones is squint while speaking a retarded sounding language with to many I vowels in it. Oh, and occasionally disrobing.

Well I'm pretty certain critics have said she is very good  so that is just your opinion

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm pretty certain you're off your head. She is universally panned for her inability to act. Along with Snowy boy

I'm pretty certain they just said they weren't as good as peter dinklage not that they are bad actors. That's what I've read anyway

9 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm pretty certain they just said they weren't as good as peter dinklage not that they are bad actors. That's what I've read anyway

They aren't. Devile Dick Willie over here just upset his theory about Jon Snow being Robert Baratheon's son was totally and undeniably wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They aren't. Devile Dick Willie over here just upset his theory about Jon Snow being Robert Baratheon's son was totally and undeniably wrong. 

I haven't seen season 7 so don't tell me. Well dinklage is one of the best actors in the world so not being as good as him doesn't mean you are bad

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Also he's upset that's he's not as handsome as Jon Snow.