talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dreams

football forum

3 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

Did you ever manage to fly ?

Yeah, it's hard to describe because I'd actually flap my arms in the dream as well and sometimes I'd fly high but other times I'd lose a bit of flying height and he'd be grabbing at my feet. 

Totally surreal thinking back on the actual dreams. Pretty scary for a kid looking back. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yeah, it's hard to describe because I'd actually flap my arms in the dream as well and sometimes I'd fly high but other times I'd lose a bit of flying height and he'd be grabbing at my feet. 

Totally surreal thinking back on the actual dreams. Pretty scary for a kid looking back. 

apologies mate but I'm laughing like fuck at that when, as you say, it would be scary for a kid.

:rofl: 

:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

apologies mate but I'm laughing like fuck at that when, as you say, it would be scary for a kid.

:rofl: 

:ph34r:

What dreaming that you were being kidnapped isn't scary?

7 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

No, you flapping your arms and the attempts at grabbing at your feet.

If you look up Mario Brothers 2 he flaps his hands to fly, that's maybe why that was part of the dream. 

6 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

PS It's just my weird sense of humour. Don't take what I say as being serious mate.

Don't think I took it serious mate, just didn't understand what part you found funny. 

I get it now though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Had a dream last night that I was in an airport, about to board and then realise I'd lost my passport. Someone had handed it in to lost property and they gave me a code to go there and get it, and they said they'd hold the flight while I go. 

I get there and they say it costs €30m to get it back :dash3:

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Had a dream last night that I was in an airport, about to board and then realise I'd lost my passport. Someone had handed it in to lost property and they gave me a code to go there and get it, and they said they'd hold the flight while I go. 

I get there and they say it costs €30m to get it back :dash3:

The funniest detail is that you use, what is to you, a foreign currency in your dreams. 

You know what Dee, I don't want to hear about your dream, okay? I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just... don't care.

On 14/04/2021 at 19:05, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know what Dee, I don't want to hear about your dream, okay? I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just... don't care.

giphy.gif

Can't believe I missed an Always Sunny reference. 

• 4 months later...

Which type of dreams do you hate? Have you ever had re-occurring dreams? Not the same one each night but certain dreams which repeat themselves, once or twice per year? Have had a plane crashing dream, am in my bedroom and it crashes not far from my house. Have had that dream like 50 times in my life.

The dream I hate is playing a game of football. You are static on the pitch and can't beat anybody to the ball. It's a frustrating one which really pisses me off, even when I've woken up.

A reoccurring theme in my dreams back in the days was I realised the guys I was with wanted to kill me but I played it cool while trying to find a way to run. The tension was so real I felt it even after waking up. 

Once I ran away but next I'm in an Aladdin like maze of streets with full moon. I could hear them running while I'm hiding. Terrifying but thrilling

• Subscriber
On 09/09/2021 at 16:11, MUFC said:

Which type of dreams do you hate? Have you ever had re-occurring dreams? Not the same one each night but certain dreams which repeat themselves, once or twice per year? Have had a plane crashing dream, am in my bedroom and it crashes not far from my house. Have had that dream like 50 times in my life.

The dream I hate is playing a game of football. You are static on the pitch and can't beat anybody to the ball. It's a frustrating one which really pisses me off, even when I've woken up.

I have had a few reoccurring dreams, one of them I had so many times, that I know what happens next before it happens in the dream, and then that makes me realise that I'm dreaming xD Basically a dream of a bus ride in my hometown, but the bus route doesn't exist in reality - it's a weird mix of real and fictional locations, but also always exactly the same, no changes. Weird stuff.

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

I have had a few reoccurring dreams, one of them I had so many times, that I know what happens next before it happens in the dream, and then that makes me realise that I'm dreaming xD Basically a dream of a bus ride in my hometown, but the bus route doesn't exist in reality - it's a weird mix of real and fictional locations, but also always exactly the same, no changes. Weird stuff.

Sorry the dodgy bus driver Tommy has put you through this.

• 4 weeks later...

Woke up from a dream where I was in a huge mansion with people like Animaniacs in it. Everything was going good I was enjoying the dream before I broke something and went upstairs to avoid being seen. There were some young boys in one room chilling out in the other room a closed one with people talking like gangsters, suddenly a waiter came out and shouts at me. Calls on those young boys to catch me.

I kept running upstairs to reach the roof and hid behind the barrels, where they went past me. I came out and there was this old goblin like creature who said he's been hiding here to they are very evil people. We worked together to get out but couldn't jump past the walls. 

55 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

That is if you have no interest in things like subconscious.

Oh I am very interested in that. Don't need to hear my neighbour telling me how he was chased by a giant cat or something in his dreams though. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh I am very interested in that. Don't need to hear my neighbour telling me how he was chased by a giant cat or something in his dreams though. 

Wrong. Both are part and parcel of each other.

Besides if people did things your way much of the story telling and folktales of human civilisation wouldn't have happened.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Wrong. Both are part and parcel of each other.

Why would someone need to listen to someone else's dream to be aware of their own subconscious? 

Had a weird dream last night that myself and others had a meeting with Jerry Seinfeld about producing a TV show of some sort (pretty sure it was a remake/reboot of some kind). 

Quite odd as I'm not a connoisseur of his work and have only seen him through a handful of clips/adverts for Seinfeld.  

Archived