talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dreams

football forum

On 17/04/2019 at 14:51, Tommy said:

Sometimes I have dreams that are so wonderful and nice, that when I wake up to real life, I think "urgh, not this shit again". 

Came here to post this. Some things never change. xD

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my late teens I used to get some of the craziest dreams and often my dad would come in the room to see if I was actually okay. 

The main one I'd have is what I'd describe as dreams within dreams and they'd all end with me trying to physically wake myself only to then find I was in another dream in a similar bad situation. The dreams could range from stuff like suffocating to being in a haunted house trapped with complete fear. 

Looking back it was a period of my life where I was going out a lot and was basically smoking a fair bit of weed and taking Ecstasy on nights out. Once I settled with my then girlfriend and stopped doing stupid stuff the dreams stopped so it must have been related to the stuff I was getting up to with my mates. 

I'm currently on a drug that give very vivid lucid dreams. However, I can't remember them, but I recall a blue and white kaleidoscope from a few days ago. 

I used to have a reoccurring dream as a kid and teen. In the dream I was always the same age though, about 5. 
My mother, sisters and father (They were always the same age in the dream too) are standing with me in a big grey cinderblock train station. A station that doesn't exist in real life, however, that train line does, and its one of those things where you know WHERE you are in the dream, but the place isn't like that, ya know? 

Anyway, we're on a raised platform, with the station platform downstairs below us. Everyone is jumping onto the train line, as there is no train in currently. People are carrying luggage, and getting away from the Illawarra, but I never know why. 
Abba is playing in the background over the PA. 

My step father is carrying my little sister. He leans over towards us and says "it's time we go now" and we make our way downstairs onto the platform and onto the tracks. The train line is running along a steep grassy hillside, about 2/3 the way up. As we walk down the tracks with the crowd, a steam train comes around a bend and people start leaping down the hillside to not get hit. That's when I always wake up. 

Just now, Spike said:

someone is moody xD

Me? I thought she was insinuating that men shouldn’t talk about dreams. Which if you read above wasn’t the case as I have found out. Not my fault I can’t understand Cazza haha 

Just now, Toinho said:

Me? I thought she was insinuating that men shouldn’t talk about dreams. Which if you read above wasn’t the case as I have found out. Not my fault I can’t understand Cazza haha 

men should only talk about their lawns and sports

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I don't forget ;)

I think your husband has been forgetting to address your needs given your posts here. Finger blasting your way through the threads.

1 minute ago, Batard said:

I think your husband has been forgetting to address your needs given your posts here. Finger blasting your way through the threads.

He’s in a rocking chair. She may need some Batard.

Archived