Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg

Sunday 12th May, 2019
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Mainz

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

image.png

Bayern Munich can win the league (:() if they just match Dortmund's result.

Last CL place and EL places still to be decided and will go down to the final day as 3 points separate 4th to 8th!

And click HERE for @Devil-Dick Willie's relegation realisation revelations...

Have a good matchday, guys and girls!

• Subscriber

A must win for us against Hoffenheim today. Our tiny chance of European spot still depends on other results going out way as well, but we need a win to keep it alive anyway. Can't see Wolfsburg losing against Stuttgart though...

• Subscriber

Maxi's goal ruled out as VAR calls a foul by Jojo on Bicakcic moments before the goal...

We lead 1-0 in HT and Stuttgart also lead against Wolfsburg! :o 

We were so close to leading 1-0 after a beautiful Lukebakio solo, but they assistant raised the flag for offside :( Weird how he only raised the flag after the ball went in, and not when the offside actually happened. Bit late that. 

Anyway, Pulisic than scored the 1-0, but from what I've seen so far, we up for the challenge. Watching the Konferenz, so I didn't see everything. 

45 minutes of - again - ineptitude.  The 04 players seem to hate each other - less than 5% of passes actually going from one 04 man to a colleague and the best header was from the dwarf who presented Havertz with a perfect chance of a goal. Burgstaller has again lost every ball he has had and been a total waste of space in front of goal - even getting in the way of the one chance by blocking his own player.  I hope Herr Wagner is watching - trouble is he might change his mind seeing this lot!  At least he will know how hard his task is really going to be and how many new players he will need to form a decent team for next season.  Tommy's lot unlucky with the disallowed goal and the Pulisic response -but still time!  Come on nudge - you can still do it with Stutty and Augsberg doing you a couple of favours.

Mein Gott - Burgstaller puts the ball into ther net from his favourite position - OFFSIDE!

VAR is rubbish......:dunce:

Did I say VAR was rubbish?  Penalty and our great penalty taker ---misses it!  I really need a lie down in a dark room!

Stieler is such a moron for stoppping Delney there. Never ever was that a handball. Why doesn't he just let the game go on? The VAR can tell him to cancel the goal afterwards in case there was anything wrong with it. Now Stieler stole a goal from us for absolutely no good reason.

• Administrator

Good news for Dortmund getting that 3rd goal before Dusseldorf got their 2nd. Even better that Bayern drew. 

Bremen won :D I do like Hoffenheim but very happy for @nudge and @Devil-Dick Willie to get their win! 

Looked like a cracker at Augsburg. 93rd minute winner from Kalou for Hertha Berlin to win 4-3.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes! 1-0 against Hoffenheim as Stuttgart thrashed Wolfsburg 3-0! :o Brilliant. We're still in the race for Europa; one match left!

Who do you all play next week? Between yourselves, Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim for that final 7th spot! Although I'm guessing Wolfsburg will also have their eye on group stage EL qualification. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Who do you all play next week? Between yourselves, Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim for that final 7th spot! Although I'm guessing Wolfsburg will also have their eye on group stage EL qualification. 

We play RB at home. Wolfsburg plays Augsburg at home. Hoffenheim away against Mainz.

Another match we can be proud of. Challenged Dortmund throughout, scored after Bodzek was sent off, and almost equalized in the 95th minute. 

Nürnberg and Hannover relegated. 

Oh Bebou.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Another match we can be proud of. Challenged Dortmund throughout, scored after Bodzek was sent off, and almost equalized in the 95th minute. 

Nürnberg and Hannover relegated. 

Oh Bebou.

I think Düsseldorf wouldn't be in the Bundesliga right now if he would have stayed :P

17 hours ago, Faithcore said:

I think Düsseldorf wouldn't be in the Bundesliga right now if he would have stayed :P

True, true. Probably wouldn't have the money to sign Raman for example. And I think Raman is an even better football player than Bebou. But Bebou was (along side Iyoha) a local boy, and that's always something special 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived