talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Climate Change

football forum

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

WoW!!! you are fucking nuts 🤣 just let them take all your freedoms away and thank them for doing it 🤪 when you deny truth you become the conspricy theorist, man will make very little impact on the climate, that big fucking star above us is what causes the planet to heat and cool depending what cycle it's in :coffee: (eat more meat you scrawny cunt, grow some muscle and become something resembling a man) 

As old mate big teddy K said in industrial society and its future 'whenever mankind makes some advancement, we never take a backward step or cease its use, no matter how harmful that advancement is' 

Nukes are a great example, should have been a 1 and done the minute they saw its power. However it applies perfectly to many things, and children like you can't accept that mistakes have been made in the past that we now understand the ramifications of and need to be fixed. 

What part of a car is freedom? Driving a car is the single most regulated activity a person can do. Who can or can't drive, at what speed and route is all pre determined. It's not really any different to a great public transport system when you think about it, bar the fact that everyone needs their own little carbon belcher. 

I also love that you deflect away from the fact that you intentionally misled everyone about the Oxford system and its scope. You're a liar, a loon and total fucking imbecile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

As old mate big teddy K said in industrial society and its future 'whenever mankind makes some advancement, we never take a backward step or cease its use, no matter how harmful that advancement is' 

Nukes are a great example, should have been a 1 and done the minute they saw its power. However it applies perfectly to many things, and children like you can't accept that mistakes have been made in the past that we now understand the ramifications of and need to be fixed. 

What part of a car is freedom? Driving a car is the single most regulated activity a person can do. Who can or can't drive, at what speed and route is all pre determined. It's not really any different to a great public transport system when you think about it, bar the fact that everyone needs their own little carbon belcher. 

I also love that you deflect away from the fact that you intentionally misled everyone about the Oxford system and its scope. You're a liar, a loon and total fucking imbecile. 

Nothing in that article was a lie and you cant see the big picture, you will basically live in a 15minute City and wont be allowed to drive out more than twice a week, Canterbury is also doing this and soon will be everywhere. this is just the start and when they introduce China's social score system you may not be allowed on public transport or out of your district, if you want to live locked down You're a liar, a loon and total fucking imbecile. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Nothing in that article was a lie and you cant see the big picture, you will basically live in a 15minute City and wont be allowed to drive out more than twice a week, Canterbury is also doing this and soon will be everywhere. this is just the start and when they introduce China's social score system you may not be allowed on public transport or out of your district, if you want to live locked down You're a liar, a loon and total fucking imbecile. 

Deflection deflection. 

"okay okay they're not locking people up yet, BUT THEY WILL!! You wanna see proof? Well I have none except for the fact that King Charles had 3 pens in his pocket when he scratched his nose with his left hand in his address the other day which means it's gonna happen soon'. 

Why don't I believe you?

• Upvote 1

@Devil-Dick Willie what is the truth about the climate lockdown in oxford? The only sources I can find are written by a  bunch of nutters. I'm not sure if it is based on the clean air zones. They have just been introduced where I live and just mean you have to pay of you have cèrtain cars in certain areas. If you have a small car you don't. 

Edited by Gunnersaurus

22 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Read my post above. They're going to create 6 traffic zones. No one is being locked at home.

From what I have read oxford is being split into 6 zones and people can apply for permits. But its only certain roads. So you can still go still drive to see your friend for example you just have to avoid certain roads. Is that right? And like you said you can go anywhere by other means. Nothing controversial about that its similar to clean air zones 

Edited by Gunnersaurus

12 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Devil-Dick Willie what is the truth about the climate lockdown in oxford? The only sources I can find are written by a  bunch of nutters. I'm not sure if it is based on the clean air zones. They have just been introduced where I live and just mean you have to pay of you have cèrtain cars in certain areas. If you have a small car you don't. 

Assuming you don't consider the BBC nutters 😂 >

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-63794200.amp

19 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Sky news

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Sky news

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowan_Dean

He has been accused of racism[7][8][9] and misogyny.[10][11] He has also been criticized for his climate change denialism.

Dean has been accused of misogyny based on his comments about women and feminism

Several Sky News presenters publicly distanced themselves from Dean, with Sky's chief political reporter, Kieran Gilbert, describing Dean's comments as "pathetic", "low" and "reprehensible"

Dean is a supporter of former US President Donald Trump. In November 2016, Dean attended a party at The Rugby Club in Sydney to celebrate the victory of Donald Trump in the 2016 United States presidential election.[33] In 2018, Dean described Trump as "the greatest president since Ronald Reagan".[34] Dean prematurely predicted the re-election of Donald Trump in 2020 on Sky News based on early, incomplete results.

Dean rejects the scientific consensus on climate change and has claimed that human induced climate change is a "hoax".[38] He was widely criticised for comments he made on Sky News in 2019 that climate change was a "fraudulent and dangerous cult" and that children boycotting school to protest climate inaction was a form of "child abuse"

👍

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Never seen the man before but what he's saying on sky news is correct though 

All of your sources are sketchy people who have been proven to be liars, nutcases, conservatives pushing their agenda etc. On your bike, mate. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

How so mate? i could say the same about you lot, i post an article and sky news clip about something bad thats been approved and you all go nuts! 🤣 ..when they bring these 15minute City's to where you live will you go along with it?

Because you're getting offended about something that isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be.

Will I still be able to get to where I need to? Yes.
Will it inconvenience me a lot? No.
Can I still get what I need, when I need it? Yes.
Will it help reduce CAR traffic in the town centre? Yes.
Is it a sign of the world ending? No.
Are you over-reacting about something just to suit your agenda? Yes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Because you're getting offended about something that isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be.

Will I still be able to get to where I need to? Yes.
Will it inconvenience me a lot? No.
Can I still get what I need, when I need it? Yes.
Will it help reduce CAR traffic in the town centre? Yes.
Is it a sign of the world ending? No.
Are you over-reacting about something just to suit your agenda? Yes.

I just cant believe some people are willing to give up their freedoms so easily, i'm shocked tbh but from what i've seen you are the minority in this regard. so the people that need to leave the 15minute zone daily are supposed to get the bus or train then walk the rest of the way? for example do you think City football players are going to get the train from Cheshire to Manchester everyday then back home again? 

• Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

I just cant believe some people are willing to give up their freedoms so easily, i'm shocked tbh but from what i've seen you are the minority in this regard. so the people that need to leave the 15minute zone daily are supposed to get the bus or train then walk the rest of the way? for example do you think City football players are going to get the train from Cheshire to Manchester everyday then back home again? 

What freedoms?
You can still drive your car through the city, just you need a permit to do so to help restrict traffic into the city centre.

You're acting like Cheshire/Manchester has the same logistics/old-fashioned layout as Oxford. Manchester has the capacity to deal with the vehicle traffic, therefore your comparison is moot. 

My hunch is you've never been to Oxford and therefore don't actually know what the transport is like in the city centre. And neither has the god-awful Aussie prick in that video you linked above. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

What freedoms?
You can still drive your car through the city, just you need a permit to do so to help restrict traffic into the city centre.

You're acting like Cheshire/Manchester has the same logistics/old-fashioned layout as Oxford. Manchester has the capacity to deal with the vehicle traffic, therefore your comparison is moot. 

My hunch is you've never been to Oxford and therefore don't actually know what the transport is like in the city centre. And neither has the god-awful Aussie prick in that video you linked above. 

When they bring this nation wide, and they will (another council has also confirmed they will be doing it too) you can only leave your zone in a car 100 days a year (2 days a week) ..you would be correct in saying i've never been to Oxford since i was a kid to watch City which i think is just outside the centre and dont really recall it and i've no idea who that aussie Sky News guy is, but id say your probably also correct on that too

Edited by Happy Blue

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

When they bring this nation wide, and they will (another council has also confirmed they will be doing it too) you can only leave your zone in a car 100 days a year (2 days a week) ..you would be correct in saying i've never been to Oxford since i was a kid to watch City which i think is just outside the centre and dont really recall it and i've no idea who that aussie Sky News guy is, but id say your probably also correct on that too

No idea who the Aussie Sky News guy is but you've taken his word and video as a legit source?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

No idea who the Aussie Sky News guy is but you've taken his word and video as a legit source?

They wouldnt have it on Sky News would they if it wasnt true?  ..i thought you all agreed it was true just no big deal. are you saying it's not true now? 

• Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

They wouldnt have it on Sky News would they if it wasnt true?  ..i thought you all agreed it was true just no big deal. are you saying it's not true now? 

Your version of 'true' is different to what is actually being approved though :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

How so mate? i could say the same about you lot, i post an article and sky news clip about something bad thats been approved and you all go nuts! 🤣 ..when they bring these 15minute City's to where you live will you go along with it?

I only ride my motorcycle to work, 20 minute ride. I walk to the shops and beach, I ride my bicycle to uni and the gym.