talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

Hi!

I’m a Sunderland fan and go to most games! Take in a fair bit of non league and whatever I can a as a neutral as well. Recently started a bit of writing/blogging etc (don’t worry not gonna spam the forum!) so just trying to broaden my knowledge in different ways!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums! 

How do you think Sunderland will fare after the playoffs last season? 

Reckon you could be playing Newcastle next season :ph34r:

We should be up there again despite our slow start, need a LB desperately mind! Big game on saturday should given an indication of where we’re at.

After watching them on Sunday it’s not a promising start! Know a lot of Newcastle fans already worrying

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Hello! Welcome, newcomer! 🙂

There are a solid number of non league fans on here so hopefully you bump into them sooner rather than later.

Sunderland aren't non-league....yetxD

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

He likes to watch a lot of non league football as well tho

ha - i didn't seem him mention that anywhere. If true, I'm a big non-league guy and looking keeping up with the likes of Blyth, Bromley, and Boston. 

EDIT: Just saw it...damn I need glasses. xD

2 minutes ago, cb_96 said:

Can’t argue with that myself at the moment, a Pompey fan?

Yep - dated a girl from there and vivsted her quite often, went to a couple of matches. 

Absolutely love the atmosphere and the energy, and this was back in the days of Kanu and James

56 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yep - dated a girl from there and vivsted her quite often, went to a couple of matches. 

Absolutely love the atmosphere and the energy, and this was back in the days of Kanu and James

Class! Went a few times in that era to Fratton as well that team was proper likeable!

As I mentioned am trying my hand at writing a bit and was previewing the game on saturday, any players you’d particularly say to look out for? One of the few teams I have seen plenty of Pompey but always interesting to see how who the fans think

19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome to the land of TF365 @cb_96 and as Stan said you could be playing Newcastle next season and then you can boo your former manager to death in Bruce...that's if he survives as manager, have fun and keep posting. :ay: 

Haha given the response of the Newcastle fans so far I’d be surprised if he’s there at xmas!

Archived