• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle United Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

This amused me.... 

Rock, paper, scissors - 9GAG

If I was being honest since Covid has been around this has happened to me a few times as well... xD

Cringey to watch, but true yes. I had the same scenario when i left my old job before Christmas. I went to fist bump the MD after going to speak to him when saying my goodbyes to everyone. He went for the handshake, then we swapped... etc. xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Since that game, 9 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats. Top 4 team results wise and Joelinton best midfielder in the league :ph34r:

1 January 2022 - 11 points

22 April 2022 - 40 points

if Eddie Howe was in charge from the start they projected us at 56 points.   i notice how the Bruce sheeple have gone silent as the grave

Some of the drivel from other clubs. Not just here, but far worse here in UK - other clubs wanted Saudi money Like Man Yoo supporting journalists who have been the loudest on subject apart from Spuds supporting Johnathon Lieuw who has gone way over the top in his ranting because the Saudis didn't take over Spurs. Or Oliver Holt because they didn't take over Arsenal. Or Miguel Delaney who had gloated how powerful HIS club Man Yoo would be when the Saudis took over (after sponsoring them for 12 years with not one peep out of media)

Now, the latest pic of both owners and players laughing and celebrating after beating Crystal Palace shows UNITED in every way.

Oh - no banner, Crystal Palace fans ? No support it seemed either. Too far to travel ? Three men and a dog apparently. The USUAL in other words

Edited by Phil Kennedy

12 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

1 January 2022 - 11 points

22 April 2022 - 40 points

if Eddie Howe was in charge from the start they projected us at 56 points.   i notice how the Bruce sheeple have gone silent as the grave

Not a word allowed to be reported from WBA fans, because they say the same as we said. Bruce still a "fantastic manager" you lying turds in the media ? (Sutton, Savage, Gobby Agbonehead, Pulis the pillock, and too many to list.)

Edited by Phil Kennedy

28 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Which has nothing to do with your original post. You’ve just got upset by something that wasn’t even mentioned.

"Wasn't mentioned" It's mentioned non stop if not so much here (but variations certainly) everywhere else

The latest rabid petulance from the press and their glove puppets amongst the rival fans is Newcastle fans celebrating ! Apparently this has never happened before and should be mocked.

Being a Man U fan, you'll have little experience of that outside Keane saying some eat prawn sarnies of course you won't have empathy. Or even seeing the blindingly obvious. A growing amount, surprisingly ARE starting to get it. Hence the current laughable attempts to mock, I suppose. Covers their sulking and wailing it hasn't turned out as they want.

Edited by Phil Kennedy

1 hour ago, Phil Kennedy said:

"Wasn't mentioned" It's mentioned non stop if not so much here (but variations certainly) everywhere else

The latest rabid petulance from the press and their glove puppets amongst the rival fans is Newcastle fans celebrating ! Apparently this has never happened before and should be mocked.

Being a Man U fan, you'll have little experience of that outside Keane saying some eat prawn sarnies of course you won't have empathy. Or even seeing the blindingly obvious. A growing amount, surprisingly ARE starting to get it. Hence the current laughable attempts to mock, I suppose. Covers their sulking and wailing it hasn't turned out as they want.

Right. You’re getting angry about stereotypical views, yet bung in a KEaNe prawn sandwich reference and again have a go about a subject you weren’t even talking about ffs. My response to your post was exactly that. Not a response to some situation you seem to be angry about in your own head. And yes, being a United fan means I have zero empathy, little experience of being mocked by the 91 other league clubs or seeing things that are blindingly obvious. 

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

(rumour) seems that Benoit Bendiashile and Moussa Diaby are the top targets.    Lucas Paquetta is also thrown around due to his connection to Bruno 

There's gonna be 'top targets' for you guys every day until the end of the summer transfer window. 

I bet only 5 or 6 really come to fruition. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

There's gonna be 'top targets' for you guys every day until the end of the summer transfer window. 

I bet only 5 or 6 really come to fruition. 

probably not as much as 5 or 6 however we wanted both Bendiashile and Diaby in January.   both very realistic targets as is paquetta

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

probably not as much as 5 or 6 however we wanted both Bendiashile and Diaby in January.   both very realistic targets as is paquetta

I get the feeling every target for you will be deemed 'realistic' purely because of the oil money you now have. 

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

I get the feeling every target for you will be deemed 'realistic' purely because of the oil money you now have. 

set up a rig in down town, it's now sucking up all oil money.

we may need to put towels in the away section for people to dry their eyes.

• Haha 1

What needs to happen is those at the bottom of the squad are sold and we sign new players better than what we've got, but keep the existing.

So Gayle for example 3rd choice striker, let him go sign a new one. 

Whereas if Ashley was around and we wanted a new striker we'd have to sell Wilson not Gayle.

Would say Sean Longstaff, Dwight Gayle, Matt Ritchie and Fernández to be replaced. Maybe Almiron.