talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2020/2021 Kits

football forum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure on that home @Pyfish, personal preference but prefer the stripes to go all the way up than a big block of black along the top. Takes something away from the stripes which is what you are synonymous with.

But as long as you like it, that's what counts as you'll be watching them more than any of us :ph34r: 

On 24/07/2020 at 14:59, Pyfish said:

I think we may have a winner for worst kit 2020/21. Ladies and gents, introducing Sheffield Wednesday's new away kit:

You’ve just posted a white picture mate

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wolves:

Don't want to sound like a miserable git but why do teams piss around with videos and that sort of stuff for things like this, just post an image for god's sake. You can't even clock a decent look at it in that video.

10 minutes ago, tlr said:

Don't want to sound like a miserable git but why does @Stan piss around with videos and that sort of stuff for things like this, just post an image for god's sake. You can't even clock a decent look at it in that video.

Yeah agreed mate, no need.

Take note, Stan.

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

When the fuck did Thor sign for them?!

Absolute giant. 

Um sweaty, if you knew anything about Germanic mythology you'd know that Thor wouldn't be a giant, he'd be fighting the giants. It's only the indigenous religion of the country you live in  9_9

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Spike said:

Um sweaty, if you knew anything about Germanic mythology you'd know that Thor wouldn't be a giant, he'd be fighting the giants. It's only the indigenous religion of the country you live in  9_9

So Thor's just some tiny midget then?

I didn't say he was a giant. He can still be an absolute tank fighting the giants.

What an odd thing to get pissy about xD  

Also, I live in a state not a country, remember :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Stan said:

So Thor's just some tiny midget then?

I didn't say he was a giant. He can still be an absolute tank fighting the giants.

What an odd thing to get pissy about xD  

Also, I live in a state not a country, remember :ph34r:

Joke Went Over Your Head GIFs | Tenor

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Your joke was shit then xD

It's easier to blame others than yourself, Stan.  If you didn't get it was a joke from the second bloody word being intentionally mispelt, then you either dumbo or blindo

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's easier to blame others than yourself, Stan.  If you didn't get it was a joke from the second bloody word being intentionally mispelt, then you either dumbo or blindo

Genuinely thought it was just some random Australian lingo you lot use xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived