talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2022 at 18:28, RondónEFC said:

There's a lot more evidence of Long Covid causing people long term health complications than the vaccines. Vastly more.

The covid vaccines have killed and damaged alot more people than the 17,000 covid deaths ..you would all fail SAS selection for not having any street smarts ..if you are under 60 the vaccine has done you more long term damage then good. injecting dead babies into yourself for 8 weeks questionable protection against an extremely mild virus, you all are nuts!

20220213_084213.jpg

• Facepalm 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The covid vaccines have killed and damaged alot more people than the 17,000 covid deaths ..you would all fail SAS selection for not having any street smarts ..if you are under 60 the vaccine has done you more long term damage then good. injecting dead babies into yourself for 8 weeks questionable protection against an extremely mild virus, you all are nuts!

20220213_084213.jpg

*stops reading*

1 minute ago, RondónEFC said:

What are you trying to achieve with all this?

I'm trying to find out why the governments have killed off the old and sick by leaving people with serious illness like cancer untreated for a virus so mild  ..no one knows what the long term effects of the experimental vaccine is yet too, has it serialized some people? 

• Facepalm 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm trying to find out why the governments have killed off the old and sick by leaving people with serious illness like cancer untreated for a virus so mild  ..no one knows what the long term effects of the experimental vaccine is yet too, has it serialized some people? 

Don't know why you're asking me then. Especially when any answer you get off anyone off here you'll just rebut with some more debunked pseudo-science from alt-right sources.

It's so predictable. The virus is finally (touch wood) falling down the priority list in most people's lives and who are the last people left shouting about it? The ones who have spent the last two years being *so fed up* of Covid and telling us how we've overreacted by letting it dominate our lives.

I'll tell you now mate. The people still banging on about fake Covid figures and the evil vaccine are grifters. They're clinging onto it now, because as soon as they can't keep people angry with it anymore, they'll have to move on to some new confected outrage or conspiracy to maintain their following and perceived relevance. Just do me a favour and don't go sending them any donations for their "campaigning" or go subscribing to any of their paid "here's the real news the mainstream media will never tell you" newsletters.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Don't know why you're asking me then. Especially when any answer you get off anyone off here you'll just rebut with some more debunked pseudo-science from alt-right sources.

It's so predictable. The virus is finally (touch wood) falling down the priority list in most people's lives and who are the last people left shouting about it? The ones who have spent the last two years being *so fed up* of Covid and telling us how we've overreacted by letting it dominate our lives.

I'll tell you now mate. The people still banging on about fake Covid figures and the evil vaccine are grifters. They're clinging onto it now, because as soon as they can't keep people angry with it anymore, they'll have to move on to some new confected outrage or conspiracy to maintain their following and perceived relevance. Just do me a favour and don't go sending them any donations for their "campaigning" or go subscribing to any of their paid "here's the real news the mainstream media will never tell you" newsletters.

I'm glad people are finally seeing this virus is not a threat to 99% of people.and we have more serious illness to deal with, i'm sick of the whole thing tbh and will be glad when this madness is over

On 13/02/2022 at 14:36, Aladdin said:

I got my booster today

I've been meaning to get mine for ages but not got it yet. My auntie has cancer and so is vulnerable. She has had two boosters. 

7 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Aladdin where do you live? I was watching something about how hard the distribution has been in some poorer countries 

Pakistan. The vaccine program has been manged well here, obviously not as quick as some western you have to wait until your age category is announced for the shots which is usually 6 months and only the shot they are giving. My first ones where some Chinese vax and booster was Pfizer. You can to get it privately which is expensive but a lot of people are doing it for travel reasons.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

peddle up more covid to distract people

no more social distancing mandates,

The government's trying to control us and that's very bad!!!

mandatory conscription is needed.   some people need the military to beat them into the straight and narrow

2 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

The government's trying to control us and that's very bad!!!

there are certain institutions that are acceptable control, the military is one.  conscription should be mandatory as military service makes better people and instills a sense of unity and patriotism bit most importantly discipline.  

Trudaeuism and over reach on liberty is unacceptable government overreach.   

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

there are certain institutions that are acceptable control, the military is one.  conscription should be mandatory as military service makes better people and instills a sense of unity and patriotism bit most importantly discipline.  

Trudaeuism and over reach on liberty is unacceptable government overreach.   

I hope this is a parody account because this is genuinely one of the biggest, steaming piles of absolute shite I've seen posted on this forum and that really is saying something.

Andrew Windsor served in the military. If it made him a better person and gave him discipline I dread to think how he would have turned out without it. Or is it "woke" to condemn him for befriending the leaders of a paedophile and sex trafficking ring and almost certainly fiddle with underage girls himself?

• Upvote 2

On 22/02/2022 at 03:21, Aladdin said:

Pakistan. The vaccine program has been manged well here, obviously not as quick as some western you have to wait until your age category is announced for the shots which is usually 6 months and only the shot they are giving. My first ones where some Chinese vax and booster was Pfizer. You can to get it privately which is expensive but a lot of people are doing it for travel reasons.

Punjabi, Urdu or both?