talkfootball365

Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid

• The topic was pinned

While certain victories are not a thing in the Champions League, I can't see Atlético fixing this. What will be the most difficult for Atlético is not getting those 3 goals against Real's defence, but keeping their own goal clean. They looked very shaky at the back in the first leg, when they were playing defensively, so I don't see this improving now that they have to attack. Still, I suspect they'll bag a narrow win purely based on the power of will, maybe 2-1 or so.

There's no way Atletico can overturn this 3-0 deficit, but I do see them fighting and managing to scrape a win on the night. Which will at the very least make this match sort of worth watching....either 1-1 or 2-1 to Atletico are my bets.

Stupid defending ruined that!  Very unlike Atlético Madrid of the past under Simeone but then again they've been culpable of this during this season on many an occasion.  It's such a shame they can't bring that scum down to their knees because they're the epitome of what washes around in the sewers.

When Cavani scored against us and we needed three more, everyone thought that was the end...yes I know Madrid aren't PSG and Atletico don't have MSN, but still, hope for the optimists that still hope to see a a comeback :4_joy:

• The title was changed to Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned