talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

what? You might want to practice what you preach then. 

You don't like the idea of having to punch him around?! Don't bloody do it then xD 

I was hoping my second sentence would cancel out the inevitable "practice what you preach" answer...

He doesn't help himself when he attacks others, but I know he has tremendous OCD and can't help himself to post on here. So we either ban or not punch him around, simple.

I was a punching bag on the original TFF a couple years ago with tremendous OCD and I hated it but couldn't find myself to leave. I don't like the idea of having trolls around just to punch them. Gives us a bad reputation.

I am very guilty obviously but really I hold no power and any self defence methods means fuck all to anyone else on here. 

Find you some percs to sleep pussy ass bitch boy, cause your nightmare Teso is here to stay. I was busy drinking lean, shooting guns, fucking hoes, and eating some bad ass ceviche.. my snapchat is living proof of it .:what: meanwhile you run from a fucking group of people, THATS A PUNCHING BAG. I dont even run from a mf with a gun, just pull mine out and see who wins. I guarantee you , you wouldn't be saying that in person or else I would be stomping your loser face on the fuxking curve Lambe bichos xD

• Haha 1

No sir..I'm liberal when it comes to most things except guns or FORCING down the LGBT fake ass movement down people's throat... they don't want fair treatment they want their lifestyle to take over schools, kids mind, cartoons, etc. 

I'm getting a $900 draco for CD Christmas.... make any pussy ass bitch tap dance it's way out my face. xD I owned about 10 assault rifles/pistols/and hunting shotguns. 

Since young I was exposed to the real life... my dad and uncle taking me to a trapping house at age 16 so I could memorize the Nextel churp of the plug in Arizona when I was translating for a black guy from alabama or putting $200,000 in crates of blackberries and only had my gun and jesus cross to help. I work for a living and dont do that shit except what I consume but I sure as hell ain't fucking scare to make a pussy fuck boy pee himself when he feels the cold barrel down his throat. :what: white birches love a mf like that cause they feel comfort.... what comfort does a bitch boy that runs from a group of people has to offer? 

Edited by Teso dos Bichos

21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Find you some percs to sleep pussy ass bitch boy, cause your nightmare Teso is here to stay. I was busy drinking lean, shooting guns, fucking hoes, and eating some bad ass ceviche.. my snapchat is living proof of it .:what: meanwhile you run from a fucking group of people, THATS A PUNCHING BAG. I dont even run from a mf with a gun, just pull mine out and see who wins. I guarantee you , you wouldn't be saying that in person or else I would be stomping your loser face on the fuxking curve Lambe bichos xD

I was being sympathetic but if you want to be a punching bag then I’ll throw out everything I just said.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

No sir..I'm liberal when it comes to most things except guns or FORCING down the LGBT fake ass movement down people's throat... they don't want fair treatment they want their lifestyle to take over schools, kids mind, cartoons, etc. 

I'm getting a $900 draco for CD Christmas.... make any pussy ass bitch tap dance it's way out my face. xD I owned about 10 assault rifles/pistols/and hunting shotguns. 

Since young I was exposed to the real life... my dad and uncle taking me to a trapping house at age 16 so I could memorize the Nextel churp of the plug in Arizona when I was translating for a black guy from alabama or putting $200,000 in crates of blackberries and only had my gun and jesus cross to help. I work for a living and dont do that shit except what I consume but I sure as hell ain't fucking scare to make a pussy fuck boy pee himself when he feels the cold barrel down his throat. :what: white birches love a mf like that cause they feel comfort.... what comfort does a bitch boy that runs from a group of people has to offer? 

Yeah those white birches really love the bad boys of the town. 

FYI your bad boy persona does nothing for you on here xD. But whatever floats your boat! 

2 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

I was hoping my second sentence would cancel out the inevitable "practice what you preach" answer...

He doesn't help himself when he attacks others, but I know he has tremendous OCD and can't help himself to post on here. So we either ban or not punch him around, simple.

I was a punching bag on the original TFF a couple years ago with tremendous OCD and I hated it but couldn't find myself to leave. I don't like the idea of having trolls around just to punch them. Gives us a bad reputation.

I am very guilty obviously but really I hold no power and any self defence methods means fuck all to anyone else on here. 

You know maybe he wouldn't get pissed off at you all the time if you weren't calling for him to be banned all the time. I think it's pretty clear that @Teso dos Bichos has mellowed out a lot over the past year. And yeah, sometimes I don't always get on with him and we argue here on the forum. But he's also capable of being hilarious and he definitely adds character to the forum. He's definitely got personality.

I don't see why you're always calling for him to be banned. If you don't like his posts, you can put him on ignore & then choose to not see them. If you don't like constantly arguing with him... just don't constantly argue with him? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know maybe he wouldn't get pissed off at you all the time if you weren't calling for him to be banned all the time.

I've known him for 4 years and that does absolutely nothing. I've tried but he's just got an agenda. That simple. Has nothing to do with me wanting him banned.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah those white birches really love the bad boys of the town. 

FYI your bad boy persona does nothing for you on here xD. But whatever floats your boat! 

That's why I dont put much emphasis on what's said here buddy boy but some of y'all seem to think this is the real life. I wasn't trying to get anything out of here, I was just saying that to show who the real punch bag is.. my life is great and have zero complaints, this is just a fucking forum. Keep being a yes sir person and I'll keep my guns by my side and the white bitches refilling my lean cup :what:

Oops posted this before seeing that, my bad. It just pathetic chumps go around claiming I'm a punching bag when the only thing that was a punching bag was Katie's pussy 😝😝(pics to prove it) 

Edited by Teso dos Bichos

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

What's your snapchat name? :D

15 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Harry said:

FB_IMG_1573025488653.jpg

Ole is getting of quite easy really with utd fans. If he hadn't played for them they would want him gone. Hopefully they get Roy Keane in next and the fans are patient and give him 5 years :banana:

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ole is getting of quite easy really with utd fans. If he hadn't played for them they would want him gone. Hopefully they get Roy Keane in next and the fans are patient and give him 5 years :banana:

Honestly I saw that meme doing the rounds online and wasnt sure if those stats are true. I remember Valencia were flirting with the relegation zone with only 3 wins for the year when Neville was cut loose...

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

Honestly I saw that meme doing the rounds online and wasnt sure if those stats are true. I remember Valencia were flirting with the relegation zone with only 3 wins for the year when Neville was cut loose...

Might have just been that the teams around had more points. Man utd weren't that far from the religation zone a few weeks ago

Like I've been saying, TRUST THE MF PROCESS

City had won 9 out of 10 prior to the L against man utd. Mejbri is gonna be world class along with several of the other youngsters. The build up to the goal :x

:what: "FiRmInO iS woRld ClAsS" xD

And what in tarnation is this silly abraham is better than rashford BS? xD

At least he has that PK in the super cup vs liverpool to make up for ZERO goals against top teams..... oh wait:4_joy:

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Most league goals in a league season for Marcus Rashford - 10. Abraham has already equalled that this season :dunce:

4 months in too xD

I'm sure all of this must be killing Tammy whilst sitting 13 points ahead of United. 

• Haha 2

I've noticed that those Twitter accounts that have a top European footballer/Manager or uses the Goat emoji are the biggest twats on the site. Usually just 15 year olds that think they are never wrong.