talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You say that but we had this conversation on the old forum and this came up and got the same response as my Wotsits did.. xD

Yes, I was pretty sure you did start the conversation about it once, but could only find the MUFC thread on here, so it must have been on the old forum indeed! I remember some people just freaking out completely xD

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

TF365 Top 10... CHOCOLATE

Do you prefer dark chocolate, milk or white chocolate? Maybe it's chilli chocolate or chocolate with hazelnuts in. Whatever it is, put it in a top 10 and send it to me!

We are going to have the exact problem we had with crisps in that there will be different brands of chocolate but feel free to still include the brands and I'll do separate lists again.

Chocolate bars or flavours? They’re different and would require two lists from me. 

I respect different strokes for different folks but without knowing the answers, I can already feel the injustice and inquest bubbling up inside me should the 'God Tier of Chocolate' not at least be Top 3 xD

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Chocolate bars or flavours? They’re different and would require two lists from me. 

I've been taking the main flavour of each chocolate bar and putting it on a seperate list so it's up to you :)

On 23/04/2020 at 01:47, nudge said:

I don't really eat chocolate... :(

That’s how I felt with the crisps one.

But now with chocolate it’s my time to shine.

Also, yeah... fuck Bounty, that’s not getting on my list xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s how I felt with the crisps one.

But now with chocolate it’s my time to shine.

Also, yeah... fuck Bounty, that’s not getting on my list xD

To be fair, I don't really eat crisps either xD maybe once a month at the very most. But this thread gave me some proper cravings for it so I bought a bag of sea salt crisps today 😂

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Why would you do that why dont you just put your one choice 10 times?

Because I am going to fight this wave of injustice with honest truth mate... I could lie through my teeth and cheat and politician my way to the top but it's not in my DNA... also there are many others I like as well so got to balance it out a bit.... Although I did think about adding the little ones that come in the Christmas tubs.. :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

These lists are British centric.

I only put British chocolates on my list. I might be biased, but I think we've got the best chocolate in the world - fuck the Swiss and the Belgians, ours is superior.

9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If they were you wouldn't be getting Paprika top of the crisp list.... B|

Well, most are token Brits.

You have a Welshman in @Bluebird Hewitt,   A British India @Stan, and  a Liverpudlian ( who don't consider themselves English) @DeadLinesman, plus Aussies like @Toinho and  @nudge ( I don't know what she is), so I will give you that.

The sabotage is real.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I only put British chocolates on my list. I might be biased, but I think we've got the best chocolate in the world - fuck the Swiss and the Belgians, ours is superior.

I was joking. 

Even I love Cadbury's who are actually British. So we agree on that.

15 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I was joking. 

Even I love Cadbury's who are actually British. So we agree on that.

Used to be mate, now owned by Mondelez an American company who make cheap nasty chocolate.... and they reduced the 6 pack Cadbury's eggs at Easter down to 5 as soon as they walked in the door and even worse than that after people started complaining about it they tried to besmirch the good name of Cadbury's by saying the chocolate was never made from a glass and half of full cream milk... 

How low can you stoop.... 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived