talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Stan said:

probably as back-up to Kasper presuming he'll stay.

I rate Jakupovic though. Has impressed me whenever I've seen him. 

Must mean Schmeichel or Zieler is off.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

that was his dad, Paul xD 

Damn, just checked Wikipedia now, lol... turns out I was right, at least an Ince played jack shit there, although Tom Ince turned down a move to Inter so he won't be found out :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Fabinho over matic/dier anyday though. 

I don't know why Mou doesn't want Fabinho, I have seen this lad play, a solid holding midfielder, would totally fit into our midfield.

We are going to announce a new player on 1st of July, he is labelled as a mystery player. It feels like Pokemon but i bet by bollocks it is Willy Caballero.

If it really is him i will die of laughter and get him tattooed on my tits.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

News today is that Sigurdsson could cost £40m. No ta. 

This is now the unfortunate reality of the greedy league. Teams finishing bottom of the Premier League make as much as teams in the Champions league meaning clubs in England hike their prices accordingly. 

Sigurdsson is quality, but at his age, what 29/30 for £40m? Fucking have a word. If that transfer occurs it'll have the knock on effect of pricing out Premier League clubs from signing English players. You know the logic of the media here "well if Gylfi is worth £40m then Oxlade-Chamberlain must be worth £60m". I wonder when it will all implode like some tragic empire. 

8 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

According to the daily mail Tammy Abraham is requesting £50k a week from whoever he goes on loan to.

Lol

No thank you 

You'd think after Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, Bamford and Solanke he would have learned. All there careers have faltered after a big wage rise.

I hope it's not true because with the right application i reckon he'd be brilliant.

Archived