talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In talks with Roma for Antonio Rudiger according to DIMarzio. 30 million asking price. 

Strong defender and I'd be up for it given what some centre backs are costing in the market. 

Won't hold my breath though.  Bonucci, Koulibaly, VVD, Manolas, Boateng, and now Rudiger xD

On 6/29/2017 at 0:50 PM, LFCMike said:

So are AC Milan these days to be fair. As were we when he signed for us

Well, with the Chinese investment Milan have had a good transfer window thus far and seem to be on the up, so the Borini deal is a bit of a head scratcher, must have a good agent.

• Subscriber

Strange move from Barcelona. Inconsistent at Everton and didn't pull up trees for Milan so I can only see him being loaned out again to another side probably in La Liga. That said, if he can ever find some consistency he will be a very good player but I still don't see him establishing himself at Barcelona. Best they can hope for is that he impressed enough on loan or as a squad player that they can sell him for a profit. 

As posted in the Arsenal thread, looks to be done now. Not sure this will be a good signing for the money we are paying, we're getting desperate now in my opinion.

Also lots of talk today Alexis is off to City and could be completed next week after the confederations cup. I actually can believe that considering how fast this Lacazette deal has been struck. 

2 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

As posted in the Arsenal thread, looks to be done now. Not sure this will be a good signing for the money we are paying, we're getting desperate now in my opinion.

Also lots of talk today Alexis is off to City and could be completed next week after the confederations cup. I actually can believe that considering how fast this Lacazette deal has been struck. 

Seems likely at this point.

• Subscriber

If Palace sign van Persie it's one less team in for Iheanacho. Probably us v West Ham for him. If Leicester and West Ham are the two sides in for him then he'll probably end up at West Brom.

Archived