talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

VAR made a decision. You're unhappy with it. You lost the game. 

When you're adult enough to admit that, then maybe you will be worthy of entertaining a conversation about it. Until then, carry on reminiscing about what could have happened ;) :ay:

Haha, you need to work on your put downs Stan... Using one that's just been used against you, to better effect, shows your juvenile.

No matter, I'm done with you. 😂

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Haha, you need to work on your put downs Stan... Using one that's just been used against you, to better effect, shows your juvenile.

No matter, I'm done with you. 😂

Ironic you talk about being juvenile xD.

You carry on being bitter about something that happened over a year ago. 

Just for you. Cry more :D 

2 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Well me ol Hector, you are always in here crying the bitch over something Chelsea are alleged to have done. I would have thought your own club has given you enough to rub your cock about of late after 30 years without. Yet, here you are again in our thread with this windows bitch about FFP.  Where my Harry Enfield GIF?  Loads N Loads of MONEY. :)

Must be boring outspending everyone year in year out and still only just being at best 3rd. :hh:

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Must be boring outspending everyone year in year out and still only just being at best 3rd. :hh:

But that applies to Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham, and Liverpool for the most part too:ph34r:

Just now, Spike said:

But that applies to Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham, and Liverpool for the most part too:ph34r:

Doesn't apply to Liverpool really though does it? 

We never ever ever ever outspend the top clubs and we finish 2nd more often than not. Once higher, occasionally lower. 

Our CL record in the past 5 years is also second to none. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Doesn't apply to Liverpool really though does it? 

We never ever ever ever outspend the top clubs and we finish 2nd more often than not. Once higher, occasionally lower. 

Our CL record in the past 5 years is also second to none. 

Liverpool outspends 99.999999999999999% of clubs, come on mate it’s the sixth most expensive squad in Europe. Only three English teams spend more.

It is like you’re blind to how rich Liverpool are

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/09/12/most-expensive-squads-in-europe/amp/

https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2021/wp346/en/

Well over half a billion pounds and rising with the latest transfers 

Also finished 2nd twice since Koop took over, with one 1st, so ‘finishing second more often than not’ is wrong too!

Liverpool are an elite club that is in the upper echelons of football. I’m tired of people pretending they aren’t. They aren’t an underdog, they aren’t battlers, Liverpool are elite, one of the best, nothing less.

• Upvote 1

So much could be said about the weekends game. Yes we got away with one, but for me when the manager fucks up before the game again, you have to wonder would losing been better for the club? He has dug himself onto a hole over the two left backs. He insisted we got Pep's left back and now finds himself needing to bench him for lasts season fit again wing back. A decision will need to be made on the goalie. Been obvious to me for ages, only now people are catching on. 24 signs a long term contract, but yet again his short temper should have seen sent off. He needs education on keeping calm and letting his football be his weapon of choice. Lastly the manager is being set up by the media who love to stick a microphone under his snout while he bumbles on with pathetic excuses. He was almost crestfallen when told the difference 21 made to the game and the bullshit he spoke of 21 not being ready yet should be translated into, but I have to pick the guy I paid 60Million.

Playing as poorly as we have this season, its quite amazing how many points we have gained. What happens is we play well is a question I would like to see answered.

Most impressed with 33, looks very much at home at our level. 10 did very little again, 23 tried hard and I wonder if he would be better with a free roll between the two lines.

30 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What. The Fuck. Was that performance tonight?

I've got to be honest Chelsea have wasted so much money over the last few years. I can see you getting yourself into an awful mess at this rate. 

Buying a 33 year old striker with a really poor attitude isn't going to help team moral either. 

11 hours ago, Devil said:

I've got to be honest Chelsea have wasted so much money over the last few years. I can see you getting yourself into an awful mess at this rate. 

Buying a 33 year old striker with a really poor attitude isn't going to help team moral either. 

I discussed this at the beginning of the season where I felt we had not got our primary targets like Kounde and Raphinha & de Ligt for example then we were forced to bring in alternative second choice players to basically fill the gaps in the side. For me this means we have not improved our side only kept it the same as last season at best... We fell short last season simply because our existing players were just a level below title winning levels and as we can see from our early performances so far we have actually gone backwards!

Koulibaly is going to find the pace of English football tough going at his age and it will take him a while to adjust.. Fofana is a work in progress and not the finished article by a long stretch and now we have taken a last minute punt on Aubameyang to try and help solve our goalscoring woes. 

It's a side that's been cobbled together on the hoof and I can't help think that Boehly has ridden into Transfer town feeling like Clint Eastwood only to be gunned down mercilessly like Deputy Dawg in his first transfer shoot out... from there on in it was a scramble for the next best thing available and all done to the delightful background laughter of Barcelona... 

Other worries are players like Mount who should be showing signs of improvement as each season passes but alas I don't see that happening and you can top that off with what can only be described as the most horrific performance from wantaway Ziyech last night that I would swear it was almost a deliberate attempt to push him closer towards a January transfer.. 

It is what it is and we are yet to see if Tuchel can steer this boat away from the oncoming Iceburg but if he has had a major hand in all of these transfers then he is going to need to held fully accountable for it if it fails.. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know True Blue, someone criticises your team and like a lot of football supporters you behave like a spoilt brat by throwing a hissy fit. Chelsea have been lucky, VERY lucky. Take this season already. Penalty against Everton, deflected goal against Leicester and West Ham's leveller disallowed. As for my "Shit posting". I predicted Utd would be ok after The Brentford result, now look, FOUR consecutive wins. I noticed City had gone behind twice by two goals but recovered to draw and win. I said when they score first someone's going to get thrashed and lo and behold, they scored first and Forest were thrashed 6-0.

What "Shit posting?" I posted I couldn't see Liverpool beating Newcastle, draw after 90 minutes and a winning goal in the NINETY EIGHTH minute. How far wrong was I there then? No, NO shit posting, as I posted, you're blind.

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I discussed this at the beginning of the season where I felt we had not got our primary targets like Kounde and Raphinha & de Ligt for example then we were forced to bring in alternative second choice players to basically fill the gaps in the side. For me this means we have not improved our side only kept it the same as last season at best... We fell short last season simply because our existing players were just a level below title winning levels and as we can see from our early performances so far we have actually gone backwards!

Koulibaly is going to find the pace of English football tough going at his age and it will take him a while to adjust.. Fofana is a work in progress and not the finished article by a long stretch and now we have taken a last minute punt on Aubameyang to try and help solve our goalscoring woes. 

It's a side that's been cobbled together on the hoof and I can't help think that Boehly has ridden into Transfer town feeling like Clint Eastwood only to be gunned down mercilessly like Deputy Dawg in his first transfer shoot out... from there on in it was a scramble for the next best thing available and all done to the delightful background laughter of Barcelona... 

Other worries are players like Mount who should be showing signs of improvement as each season passes but alas I don't see that happening and you can top that off with what can only be described as the most horrific performance from wantaway Ziyech last night that I would swear it was almost a deliberate attempt to push him closer towards a January transfer.. 

It is what it is and we are yet to see if Tuchel can steer this boat away from the oncoming Iceburg but if he has had a major hand in all of these transfers then he is going to need to held fully accountable for it if it fails.. 

No, he's sacked.