talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech

football forums

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I honestly thought more folks would have gone with the PDF reader just because I dont know to many people who actually use Photoshop but I do know everyone reads a PDF more.

I used to use Photoshop a lot when I was making club badges and other amusing stuff on a previous forum.. When I changed laptops it was something I just never reinstalled... 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I used to use Photoshop a lot when I was making club badges and other amusing stuff on a previous forum.. When I changed laptops it was something I just never reinstalled... 

I use it at work quite a lot now which is why Adobe even came into my head. They are a nightmare of a company to deal with when it comes to licensing.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Why am I not taking part in this? Can you tag me for the new season? 

I certainly can. If you'd like I can tag you for the final round so you get a hang of it too.

Just now, Mel81x said:

Odd. I never got it. Hmmm, if you send it to me now I can just retally? I dont mind it doesnt take very long.

I can remember some answers, it appears it has disappeared

1. Seattle

2. Positioning

3. four

4. ice hockey

5. zune

6. hal 9000

7. don’t remember

8. 42

9. photoshop

10. doge

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Spike said:

I can remember some answers, it appears it has disappeared

1. Seattle

2. Positioning

3. four

4. ice hockey

5. zune

6. hal 9000

7. don’t remember

8. 42

9. photoshop

10. doge

Let me retally, give me a few.

Answers updated now I am retallying the scores. Two shakes.

Tables updated too. Sorry for that Spike thought you just didn't answer. 

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice, and yet, I didn't have you down as doing that.

I remember first time using Photoshop at College in Product Design. The brief was to make a movie poster and Cinema display board on a made up Movie of your choice.

Mine was calles Vesuvius starring Russel Crowe and Penelope Cruz, basically a Volcano erupting with their heads blended in. I was definitely influenced by Gladiator coming out around that time xD

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

@Lucas @Pyfish @Devil @nudge @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Khan of TF365 @Stan @Spike @Dr. Gonzo @Tommy

Round 3 is going to be a wee bit difficult but I tried to make sure it was all built from things we know.

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech - Round 5 - Questions - The Popular Kids

1. What percentage of the world do you think has no access to the Internet? 10% or 20% or 30%
  2. Name a popular tech fitness brand
  3. Name a tech company that is synonymous with the Health Industry
  4. Name a tech company that is into financial services and is NOT based out of America
  5. Which of these is the more popular seller in Asia when it comes to TV dongles? Amazon Firestick | Google Chromecast
  6. Name a popular video-game console manufacturer (Intentionally open-ended)
  7. YouTube is one of the most popular free video streaming services. Name another company that does the same.
  8. Name a search engine that is not made my Microsoft or Google.
  9. Which of these popular tech celebrities is probably doing the most shadiest work behind the scenes? Jeff Bezos | Mark Z | Elon Musk
  10. Name a popular video conferencing service that is NOT Zoom or Teams

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Wednesday (May 18th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you may have just don't post answers in the thread haha. 

Note: Tommy has been added for a lets-get-a-feel round. I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for being so late but work turned into a massacre and I haven't had the amount of time necessary to come up with questions that can pose a bit of a challenge considering its the last round. Also @CaaC (John) you can safely stop farting now.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Hope you didn't feel pressured into doing this @Mel81x 

Nah. My project is now slowing down as they are going to a trade show in three weeks so the devs all get three weeks off which means 0 calls for the next two weeks. Its honestly a blessing and I wanted to get this done sooner. 

Archived