football forum

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

So far I have the following people joining

@Lucas @Pyfish @Devil @nudge @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Khan of TF365 and @Stan

If you know of anyone else that wants to join do let them know and I can add them to the list. Also, we're starting tomorrow.

@Devil-Dick Willie @Spike @DeadLinesman @Harry @Honey Honey ?

• Subscriber

@Lucas @Pyfish @Devil @nudge @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Khan of TF365 @Stan @Spike @Dr. Gonzo

Round 1 is underway. As a refresher for newcomers I am reposting the rules here. Should be a fairly easy round with some slight tough questions thrown in the mix as well. Please take note of the bolded text in there if you haven't played before.

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech - Round 1 - General Tech Stuff

1. Open a Google Search box/Chrome Search box and type the following "Ronaldo is", then tell us which one of the possible suggestions you think is one that the other sheep would also choose.
  2. Name ONE of the other famous tech companies owned by Facebook.
  3. Name an Amazon Original show that is NOT "The Boys" which is another of their best made shows.
  4. If the Sheep got together and started a tech company which of the following would they choose - Automatic Alcohol Temperature Glass | Auto-Forum-Post-Reply | Robo-Pet Inc.
  5. On October 13, 2021 Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin program sent a second group of folks into space with one notable person being William Shatner. Name one of the other three crew members.
  6. Google is famous for killing services/products that they make. Name a very popular service that the tech giant killed recently.
  7. Which of these Microsoft Office Products is the #1 used product by the general population - Word | Excel | Outlook
  8. Which football club has the highest number of twitter followers?
  9. Name one of the four colors in Microsoft's logo. For clarity, this is the logo I am talking about (Logo)
  10. What do you think Philips sells more of Lightbulbs or Tubelights?

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Wednesday(Feb 9th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you may have just don't post answers in the thread haha. 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nice one, just going to type my answers out and PM you with them. :ay:

13 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Sent mine! Oh how I've missed this game.

Thank you gentlemen

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

tried to do it a couple of times but  it wont send

@Mel81x

This happened to me in one of the previous 8 seasons of Sheep and for some reason it wouldn't work until Mel (or myself... I can't remember) started a new conversation thread. This time, though, it sent in my sheep answers thread to him from last year.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just sent mine.

Give it 5-6 hours and then you might receive them. Time difference between Australia and India?

I'll go to the postman in the morning with a dosa. That usually gets things going faster.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived