• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

How Many Of These Premier League Moments Do You Recognise?

Recommended Posts

There's actually 25.

EDIT: 18 events involving 25 persons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudge said:

There's actually 25.

EDIT: 18 events involving 25 persons.

Di Canio pushing the ref
Klinsmann dive
Beckham free-kick
Yeboah volley
Arsenal red-card mix-up (Oxlade and Gibbs)
Delia Smith half-time rally
Keegan 'love it!'
Fowler celebration
Gerrard slip
Birmingham red card on Eduardo
Keown vs Van Nistelrooy
Suarez bite
Shearer celebration
Arsenal penalty (Henry & Pires)
Cantona kick
Beach ball Sunderland vs Liverpool
Rooney overhead kick

What's the 18th :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recognise the,m all except th black fella scoring the goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Di Canio pushing the ref
Klinsmann dive
Beckham free-kick
Yeboah volley
Arsenal red-card mix-up (Oxlade and Gibbs)
Delia Smith half-time rally
Keegan 'love it!'
Fowler celebration
Gerrard slip
Birmingham red card on Eduardo
Keown vs Van Nistelrooy
Suarez bite
Shearer celebration
Arsenal penalty (Henry & Pires)
Cantona kick
Beach ball Sunderland vs Liverpool
Rooney overhead kick

What's the 18th :(

Wenger in the stands, top left 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nudge said:

Wenger in the stands, top left 

fucking hell that's a good spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from Yeboah's volley and Wenger got the rest.

Brilliant spot from nudge, though, regarding Wenger in stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

fucking hell that's a good spot.

 

4 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Apart from Yeboah's volley and Wenger got the rest.

Brilliant spot from nudge, though, regarding Wenger in stands.

 

Haha, it's pretty easy to see in the original zoomable image on https://www.badrhino.com/special/footy/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that someone snorting a chalk line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

Is that someone snorting a chalk line?

Fowler xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

Is that someone snorting a chalk line?

Aye, Robbie Fowler. Did as a joke because the tabloids were saying he was a cokehead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell that's genius. I have to find a video of that. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like City, but how is Ageuro league winning goal not one of the moments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I don't like City, but how is Ageuro league winning goal not one of the moments?

mate there's TONS of moments they've missed out or haven't included.

The ones above are still very iconic though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Aye, Robbie Fowler. Did as a joke because the tabloids were saying he was a cokehead. 

He was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Fucking hell that's genius. I have to find a video of that. xD

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HK85 said:

He was.

There's worse things you can sniff :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

There's worse things you can sniff :ph34r:

Fair play to him, I say. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HK85 said:

He was.

He also got bloody decked by Graeme le Saux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

He also got bloody decked by Graeme le Saux.

Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I nearly didn't see the Cantona kick in the background at first xD

 

On 31/05/2017 at 4:35 PM, Spike said:

I recognise the,m all except th black fella scoring the goal

 

Yeboah was a beast.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eto's old man celebration has to be on there. Legend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement