talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Europa League 2020/21 FINAL - Villarreal p1-1 Man Utd - Wednesday 26th May, 2021

Europa League 2020/21 Final  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/21 at 22:00

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Moreno coming on, Good luck Villarreal. Still fuming he cost us against sevilla.

At the time I wondered if he was purposefully shit so his boyhood club would win a trophy.

But I remember him being shit for 99% of his time with us... so it's probably just that he's not all that good xD

• Subscriber

UEFA seem to have done a much better job of maintaining the high bar for VAR intervention than we've seen in England. The kick on Greenwood and the Foyth challenge are a penalty and a red respectively in the Premier League. I much prefer what we've seen tonight. Once you open the gate like the Premier League have done, every incident like that you have people screaming for it to be given "for consistency" and not because anyone genuinely believes that decision needs making. It's really important that the Premier League starts the new season with a clean slate and dials back the VAR interventions. I have less than no faith in our officials to do that though.

Back to the game, United will kick themselves if they don't find a way to win this.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

At the time I wondered if he was purposefully shit so his boyhood club would win a trophy.

But I remember him being shit for 99% of his time with us... so it's probably just that he's not all that good xD

I still remember that game clearly he absolutely fucked us that night. We dominated the first half then Moreno gave 2 goals away. He may have even been at fault for all 3.

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

The whole no subs by United thing is either going to be seen as a masterstroke or a complete joke. 

They've got a shit bench tbf... for attacking options anyway.

If they score you'll see 4 defensive subs right away.

• Administrator

I can see logic in bringing James on. Villarreal may eventually look to attack if they don't want it to go to penalties. James is surely an option to use on the break

• The topic was unpinned

Archived