The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

JUST IN: 

We've received confirmation that @Stan has joined Premier League side Brentford via a league transfer. The transfer was completed at 00:05 this morning and costs him 2 points.

Also this hour, we can bring you news that @nudge has left Hertha BSC to join 2. Bundesliga's Paderborn on a league transfer costing 2 points.

• Subscriber
On 06/01/2022 at 11:52, Coma said:

There are too many of us riding the coattails of Debrecen and I'm not sure they need all that added pressure. 

I'll take a free transfer to anywhere else.

Brave move.

image.png

For everyone else, I'm just sorting out the results post ahead of the weekend games :) 

• Subscriber

RESULTS

Only 3 games this week and under half of our players in action this weekend. Darn breaks!

image.png

- Not a great start for @CaaC (John) at new club Spezia as he falls to a 2-1 defeat and moves again; this time to Verona
- A winning start for @Stan though at new team Brentford, who beat Villa
- A defeat for Real Madrid means myself and @ROBBIEFC are also moving again as we move to Getafe.

TABLE

Stan's win puts him top of the table although he's played the most games of all the players.

image.png-

FIXTURES

image.png

10 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

RESULTS

Only 3 games this week and under half of our players in action this weekend. Darn breaks!

image.png

- Not a great start for @CaaC (John) at new club Spezia as he falls to a 2-1 defeat and moves again; this time to Verona
- A winning start for @Stan though at new team Brentford, who beat Villa
- A defeat for Real Madrid means myself and @ROBBIEFC are also moving again as we move to Getafe.

TABLE

Stan's win puts him top of the table although he's played the most games of all the players.

image.png-

FIXTURES

image.png

Of course my transfer to Hibs coincides with them playing at Celtic Park the first match.  

• Subscriber
On 07/01/2022 at 18:26, CaaC (John) said:

Not bad, better than Spezia, Verona play the bottom club Salernitana next.

And Verona lost ;) 

I'll post the full results tonight after tonight's fixtures or tomorrow

• Subscriber

RESULTS

We're back to having the majority of players back playing matches! Unfortunately, the majority are on the move again!

image.png

- @Mel81x is on the move to FC Koln after Hertha didn't do Mel any favours by losing 3-1.
- Myself and @ROBBIEFC move to Sevilla after Getafe failed to beat them
- @CaaC (John)'s moving for the second time in two matches; this time to Salernitana at the bottom of Serie A
- After waiting a while for a game, @Khan of TF365's first Sheffield United outing was a 3-0 FA CUP loss to Wolves - but he moves up to the Premier League
- @Lucas got another draw so can choose to stay with Lyon or move to PSG...
- There were only 2 wins this weekend - one for @Stan in the FA Cup with Brentford, and one for @Bluewolf with Manchester United last night, also in the FA Cup.

TABLE

An extended lead now at the top for Stan - who now has 4 games in hand over Lucas in second.
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

TRANSFER WINDOW
Remember the transfer window is open until the end of the month and you can transfer at any time outside of a match being played for your current team. One transfer per person per window!

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Pyfish PSG please.

P.S What happens at the end of the season if for example Stan finishes top but one of us is 2nd 4 or 5 games behind?

Would it be irrelevant?

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

We are all duty bound to make sure that does not happen.... 

Suck it up mofos.

Off to the south coast I go though after the latest result... 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Pyfish PSG please.

P.S What happens at the end of the season if for example Stan finishes top but one of us is 2nd 4 or 5 games behind?

Would it be irrelevant?

If he's top, he's top as part of the game is to chase the victories for yourself and if that means tactically moving to a team you know will fit in more games, then so be it.

I do also post another table at the end of the season too which makes up the games in hand using PPG but @Stan is opposed to it... 

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

We are all duty bound to make sure that does not happen.... 

This ^

• Subscriber

RESULT

Only one game in midweek!

image.png

@Stan's Brentford lost to Southampton so Stan is now with the Saints. They face Wolves tomorrow.

image.png

The table looks relatively the same except for Stan now being 5 games ahead of Lucas in second.

image.png

• Subscriber

I would also like a free transfer after Sevilla lost at the weekend but I don't feel like it's fair that I do the randomiser so the first person to quote this post and suggest a team - I'll go to that team next.

Only condition is that it's got to be within the leagues below as per the transfer rules:

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived