talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Where did Real Madrid suddenly get this money from?

Who said they actually have the money? :what: Creative accounting can make it look like they have the money. Just has to look congruent on a statement.

4 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Let's say PSG sells Mbappé to Madrid. 

If then they use that money to buy Camavinga, Ronaldo and Theo Hernández, in my opinion they would actually improve a lot, even considering the loss of Mbappé. 

Ronaldo wants nearly 1million a week in wages, 52 million a year :4_joy:  ..we told him no, hopefully we don't get desperate 

TOP STORY: Ronaldo pushing for Man City move

The future of Cristiano Ronaldo could be back in the Premier League with reports that the Juventus striker is pushing for a move to Manchester City. L'Equipe writes that the 36-year-old is keen to see a deal over the line this summer and sees the blue half of Manchester as the next step in his career.

The Portugal star recently requested to not be named in the starting XI for his side's most recent Serie A clash against Udinese, intensifying speculation over whether he would remain in Turin for the season. And with Manchester City actively pursuing a front man, Pep Guardiola may now have a decision to make over whether to proceed with a move for Harry Kane with the potential of acquiring the former Manchester United talisman now a possibility.

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Where did Real Madrid suddenly get this money from?

Another thing that I find suspect: 

They can sign without the need of paying a transfer fee in one year. 

Why are they offering almost 200 million for a player in the last of year his contract? 

I can think of 2 possibilities:

1) the qataris are secretly funding the whole operation to circumvent the FPP after coming to grips that Mbappé is not re-signing with PSG or (unlikely, I may be reading way too many thrillers 😂)

2) Florentino wants to preserve Real's image as the most powerful club in football and feels like the price is worth it. 

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Ronaldo wants nearly 1million a week in wages, 52 million a year :4_joy:  ..we told him no, hopefully we don't get desperate 

I think Ronaldo makes sense to you guys if you can't bring Kane. You create a lot but need a guy to put those balls on the goal in big games.

7 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I think Ronaldo makes sense to you guys if you can't bring Kane. You create a lot but need a guy to put those balls on the goal in big games.

He would improve us, not having a striker has cost us points already this season against Spurs, we could of won that game but i'm not sure how i feel about it with him playing for united :35_thinking:  ..we could make another giant "welcome to Manchester" poster :4_joy:

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

TOP STORY: Ronaldo pushing for Man City move

The future of Cristiano Ronaldo could be back in the Premier League with reports that the Juventus striker is pushing for a move to Manchester City. L'Equipe writes that the 36-year-old is keen to see a deal over the line this summer and sees the blue half of Manchester as the next step in his career.

The Portugal star recently requested to not be named in the starting XI for his side's most recent Serie A clash against Udinese, intensifying speculation over whether he would remain in Turin for the season. And with Manchester City actively pursuing a front man, Pep Guardiola may now have a decision to make over whether to proceed with a move for Harry Kane with the potential of acquiring the former Manchester United talisman now a possibility.

Not happening. The love he has for United, I can’t see him spoiling that for just a year or 2 at City. And from City’s perspective, just splash the cash for Kane instead who you will get plenty more years out of than Ronaldo. 

2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Not happening. The love he has for United, I can’t see him spoiling that for just a year or 2 at City. And from City’s perspective, just splash the cash for Kane instead who you will get plenty more years out of than Ronaldo. 

I cant see us paying his wages but apparently his agent approached us a few days ago about a move

10 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

xD:rofl:

People are often shocked when they find out how little we pay in wages to be fair, no way would we give Ronaldo £980k a week :4_joy:

Manchester City F.C. 2020-21 Payroll

Player Gross Weekly Wages
Kevin De Bruyne £350,000
Raheem Sterling £300,000
Sergio Aguero £230,135
Fernandinho Luis Roza £150,000
Bernardo Silva £150,000
Ilkay Gundogan £140,000
Rodrigo Hernández Cascante £121,154
Aymeric Laporte £120,000
Riyad Mahrez £120,000
Kyle Walker £110,000
John Stones £100,000
Nathan Aké £100,000
Gabriel Jesus £90,000
Benjamin Mendy £90,000
Joao Cancelo £80,000
Ederson Moraes £65,000
Ferran Torres £45,000
Philippe Sandler £40,000
Phil Foden £30,000
Oleksandr Zinchenko £20,000

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

People are often shocked when they find out how little we pay in wages to be fair, no way would we give Ronaldo £980k a week :4_joy:

Manchester City F.C. 2020-21 Payroll

Player Gross Weekly Wages
Kevin De Bruyne £350,000
Raheem Sterling £300,000
Sergio Aguero £230,135
Fernandinho Luis Roza £150,000
Bernardo Silva £150,000
Ilkay Gundogan £140,000
Rodrigo Hernández Cascante £121,154
Aymeric Laporte £120,000
Riyad Mahrez £120,000
Kyle Walker £110,000
John Stones £100,000
Nathan Aké £100,000
Gabriel Jesus £90,000
Benjamin Mendy £90,000
Joao Cancelo £80,000
Ederson Moraes £65,000
Ferran Torres £45,000
Philippe Sandler £40,000
Phil Foden £30,000
Oleksandr Zinchenko £20,000

Source: A Ford Mondeo.

Kane announces he's staying and now Ronaldo has just walked out of training :52_fearful:  ..i don't like where this is heading :4_joy:

Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Juventus training with arm injury amid transfer exit speculation

Cristiano Ronaldo was a surprise omission from Juventus' starting line-up in Serie A opener at Udinese on Sunday; Portugal captain came off the bench to score 94th-minute winner ruled out by VAR for marginal offisde; 36-year-old has been linked with move away from Juve

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12961/12390223/cristiano-ronaldo-leaves-juventus-training-with-arm-injury-amid-transfer-exit-speculation

:ph34r::4_joy:

Screenshot_2021-08-25-14-32-16-341_com.twitter.android.jpg

31 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Part of me would love seeing Ronaldo back in the premier league. 

I think you are going to get your wish :4_joy:  ..i'm also thinking we pulled out the Kane deal when Ronaldo approached us :35_thinking: the timing of him leaving training and Kane announcing he was staying was very suspicious!   ..think we told Levy to fuck off! lol, he wanted to sell, but got greedy @Storts:ph34r:

There is an agreement between Cristiano Ronaldo and #ManCity - all that remains is for Juventus to accept the inclusion of a

player in the deal.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I'm hoping this happens just to see the absolute meltdown at Old Trafford.

That's the only reason i'm ok with it :4_joy: ..the fact Ronaldo had his agent push for a move to us should be enough lol  ..he clearly went to united for Fergie and used them as a stepping stone for Madrid, doesn't give a crap about them

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

Archived