talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

28 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

So finding out after 35 years of marriage that your spouse has sucked over 100+ dicks.. Is that really that big a deal or is my missus over reacting?? 

You are such a classic codger xDThis is the sort of shit my grandad would say

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

The RAT said no COVID but I'm still sick as fuck. :thumbdown:

Test again tomorrow. I know plenty of people who felt sick and their initial test came back negative. 

Or it's like another sickness. Not everything has to be Covid. 

Either way, get well soon! 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Test again tomorrow. I know plenty of people who felt sick and their initial test came back negative. 

Or it's like another sickness. Not everything has to be Covid. 

Either way, get well soon! 

It is weird af and varies so much from individual to individual... I had zero symptoms yet tested positive on both RAT and PCR, while as you said, some feel sick yet test negative on RAT first, while some otherd test positive on PCR for weeks even after recovering. All over the place.

Get well soon @Spike.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It is weird af and varies so much from individual to individual... I had zero symptoms yet tested positive on both RAT and PCR, while as you said, some feel sick yet test negative on RAT first, while some otherd test positive on PCR for weeks even after recovering. All over the place.

Get well soon @Spike.

I've been in close contact with quite a few people who later turned out to be positive. Yet I never had it so far. I've read that it could be related to the blood type. I have no idea what blood type I am, but maybe it's the Covid resistent one. xD 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've been in close contact with quite a few people who later turned out to be positive. Yet I never had it so far. I've read that it could be related to the blood type. I have no idea what blood type I am, but maybe it's the Covid resistent one. xD 

Maybe you have had it, you wouldn't know if you were asymptomatic 

One of the stupid jokes my grandfather used tell me all the time @Bluewolf

What do you have when you have two large green balls in your hands?

Complete control of the Incredible Hulk

He would take his akubra hat off and smack his knee when he told jokes like this.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Lady at work was going around saying similar, next day covid. It really is luck of the draw I think! 

However, as you say there is apparently some research that some people aren't getting it for reasons.

17 hours ago, Spike said:

One of the stupid jokes my grandfather used tell me all the time @Bluewolf

What do you have when you have two large green balls in your hands?

Reveal hidden contents

Complete control of the Incredible Hulk

He would take his akubra hat off and smack his knee when he told jokes like this.

Can't say I have ever done that but the vision is amusing... xD

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Just reading that Dave Chappelle got attacked/rushed on stage during his performance... The bloke was supposedly armed with a knife and a gun.. No-one was hurt and the bloke was arrested but fuck me... 

Haha Chris Rock. "Was that Will Smith?" xD

But yea, that's fucked up. But did they fuck up that guys arm? Looks pretty skewy as they put him into the ambulance. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Haha Chris Rock. "Was that Will Smith?" xD

But yea, that's fucked up. But did they fuck up that guys arm? Looks pretty skewy as they put him into the ambulance. 

They reported that the bloke got a bit of a kicking on the way out... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I just need to rant more or less. Our gas prices as an oil producing nation just hit a record high. 2.29$ per litre cad. I literally took a picture during the begging of the pandemic in the first March there two years ago (when we had first had a lockdown) because gas prices where .86c a litre. I figured I would never see that again in my lifetime but holy sweet baby jesus was I not ready for this.