talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

My gran had a heart attack and is in a coma now. :(. I should probably fly home this weekend. 

Aw shit, man. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope she pulls through. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My gran had a heart attack and is in a coma now. :(. I should probably fly home this weekend. 

So sorry to hear this mate, you know where I am if you need me. Sending well wishes to you, your gran and the rest of your family.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sorry to hear that mate, wishing her the best.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Went through this recently and I know how you are feeling, I'm pleased you can at least fly home in a time when many others cannot.

• Like 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Flying to Brisbane today via LA and Auckland!

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I wonder how many times you will use the loo xD

Flying

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)?

Spike isn't a soft cunt so he'll hold on to it until someone reclines their chair and piss all over them. 

• Haha 1

On 04/03/2022 at 11:57, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was supposed to fly out yesterday, but got some good news that she was now “awake” - my dad said she’d be having a procedure. Apparently that’s gone well and she’s doing much better. Got to FaceTime with her and she assured me I don’t have to rush out.

So that’s some good news in a time of mostly shit news!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 04/03/2022 at 19:57, Dr. Gonzo said:

Missed this mate. Glad to hear she’s awake. Hit me up when you’re back if you’ve got 5 mins, I’ll nip over when I’m in work!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was supposed to fly out yesterday, but got some good news that she was now “awake” - my dad said she’d be having a procedure. Apparently that’s gone well and she’s doing much better. Got to FaceTime with her and she assured me I don’t have to rush out.

So that’s some good news in a time of mostly shit news!

Glad to hear that mate... 

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I can only use my mobile for the internet atm, Virgin Media broadband have issues in this area of Leith where we live, can't get any broadband on our laptops.

Pissing myself laughing though as the wife can't get her Facebook farm game on her mobile, only on her laptop which won't work.

Nice not to hear animal's like sheep bla-ing, pigs snorting or horses neighing, heaven.🥰🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4