talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's Dave Chapelle's personal requirement for shows.

Ah, yeah okay that does make sense then. I mean personally I have no problem with it outside of the time it takes to do all this but we kinda rushed out when they where done and got there early so only took us maybe 30 mins extra? 

44 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That sounds strange. What if there's an emergency in your family or something and someone has to reach you asap? 

Anyway, I'm jelly that you got to see Dave Chapelle and that you are going to see Bill Burr too! I like them both but Bill is probably my favourite. 

Well thats why they setup the areas inside the concourse where they have someone at the entrance/exit of the fenced areas to unlock and relock the cases as you come and go. I suppose if you just put your phone on vibrate you can feel it in your pocket still and go check it. Somewhat less convenient but I didnt really mind tbh, not that Im really one to be glued to my phone at any type of event anyways. Im super stoked for Bill! I am also big fan but Id probably still choose Chappelle first :(

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Some fucking guy in the very front row got kicked out for having his phone out, like how dumb can you be obviously hes going to see you in the very first row xD

Pointless going to a Stand Up show or the Cinema for that matter of you are going to spend most of your time on the bloody phone... 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Spike said:

I was sat next to a group of very loud 20 somethings at a cafe the other day in Brisbane. They were going on about shit, on and on, it was impossible to drown out. They eventually spoke about the screen time reports on Apple phones. They couldn't believe one of their friends only has an average of 30 minutes a day, saying their times get as high as four hours and six hours a day. I couldn't believe it. My lowest is around 15 minutes and highest I think was about 45 minutes a day. Blows my mind.

Mine is dreadful however it’s all I use. I’m on the laptop at work, but at home it’s phone for family, friends, podcasts, music, news, this forum etc etc. Definitely need to limit it, that’s for sure. 

Edited by Toinho