talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group I Matchday 9-10 - 12-15th November, 2021

football forum

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

1.0 England Maguire scores. Is it just me or does he play better for england than man utd? 

Yep, that's because he has not got the captains armband for England, I have always said he should not be captain for United as he can't handle the pressure, take the captaincy off him and you just might get a better defensive performance from him.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maguire does play better at England, as there are better players around him.

Also, let him celebrate. If we start stifling players for doing something after the bit we all want to see happen in a game of football, goals being scored, the game becomes more shit than it is already becoming. I’d rather we fucked off Roy Keane, the miserable shit stain. 

22 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Maguire does play better at England, as there are better players around him.

Also, let him celebrate. If we start stifling players for doing something after the bit we all want to see happen in a game of football, goals being scored, the game becomes more shit than it is already becoming. I’d rather we fucked off Roy Keane, the miserable shit stain. 

It's like punching your wife in the face when she gives you lip then patting yourself on the back and shushing her because "big man you sure showed her"

Nicking a goal against a nation famous for stealing cars and being the sex traffickers in taken isn't a cause for rabid celebration. Guess what Harry, you're still captain of a team with Ronaldo, Pogba, Varane, Fernandes and Sancho and you're still 6th, below Arsenal and West Ham. 

20 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's like punching your wife in the face when she gives you lip then patting yourself on the back and shushing her because "big man you sure showed her"

Nicking a goal against a nation famous for stealing cars and being the sex traffickers in taken isn't a cause for rabid celebration. Guess what Harry, you're still captain of a team with Ronaldo, Pogba, Varane, Fernandes and Sancho and you're still 6th, below Arsenal and West Ham. 

Football is about goals. They should be there to be celebrated. The fact it’s rattled so many is great, too. 

11 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Have to agree with Keane. McGuire knee sliding and trying to silence his critics after scoring a goal against Albania is the height of cringe. 

First off, you're a defender slab head. Not a striker. 
Second off, it's Albania. 

38 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Football is about goals. They should be there to be celebrated. The fact it’s rattled so many is great, too. 

I agree with DDW on this one.... Celebrating goals is ok I have no problem with that but he was using the celebration to try and make a point about his critics as if one goal against a poor Albania side on the night would wipe away all those awful displays in a United shirt... All he did was show that the criticism is getting to him which pleases me because he such a po-faced miserable cunt most of the time... Looking at him you might think he drinks a pint of vinegar every night before bedtime... 

Worlds most expensive defender, conceded 23 goals in his last 13 games, celebrates like this after scoring a goal against the almighty Albania. What a clown.

• Administrator

He's probably just doing the celebration to block out all the dogs abuse he, and all footballers, get. While on the face of it it's to block out criticism (wouldn't we all be on his back if he was shit for England too?), he's probably blocking out 'the haters'. 

I can't stand him and will be forever grateful £80m was paid for him to fund our new training ground, however I don't blame him for celebrating however he wants, even if it doesn't look great to Roy Keane and others. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

I agree with DDW on this one.... Celebrating goals is ok I have no problem with that but he was using the celebration to try and make a point about his critics as if one goal against a poor Albania side on the night would wipe away all those awful displays in a United shirt... All he did was show that the criticism is getting to him which pleases me because he such a po-faced miserable cunt most of the time... Looking at him you might think he drinks a pint of vinegar every night before bedtime... 

Worlds most expensive defender, conceded 23 goals in his last 13 games, celebrates like this after scoring a goal against the almighty Albania. What a clown.

It’s mad that people genuinely think Maguire knew that Albania would collapse in the way they did, when he scored to make it 1-0. His head is fucking massive but he can’t predict the future. 

I’m all for the piss boiling. It’s brilliant. It’s clearly worked as well. I hope there’s more of this kind of thing. 

9 hours ago, Stan said:

He's probably just doing the celebration to block out all the dogs abuse he, and all footballers, get. While on the face of it it's to block out criticism (wouldn't we all be on his back if he was shit for England too?), he's probably blocking out 'the haters'. 

I can't stand him and will be forever grateful £80m was paid for him to fund our new training ground, however I don't blame him for celebrating however he wants, even if it doesn't look great to Roy Keane and others. 

I think some people have blown it out of proportion a bit. He has been getting a lot of criticism and is probably frustrated. Also his confidence is probably low which makes it even harder. He probably just got a bit ecstatic in the moment. Had he thought about it for longer he might not have done it.

Out of interest why do you hate him? He left amicably didnt he?

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Maguire singing the National anthem? Should he be singing when he’s been poor for United?

No I don't think he should... It's a bit cringe really.. If he thinks singing one national anthem where he is drowned out by others around him will make up for all those shitty solo's he did on Karaoke nights he is sadly mistaken.... 

They've got to put a stop to these fixtures, totally understand this is their moment but these players are worth far too much to their clubs now to justify the risk against the likes of San Marino.

This is like watching a team from about the 6th tier of English football.

Archived