• 23 C°
    • 24 C°
    • 25 C°
    • 26 C° or higher

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ideally, I'd say +25, with a 2 degree variation to either side. 

Generally, anything above +20 and below +30 is alright. 

The most discomfort I had was living in a typical Greek stone house with no insulation and heating (except the heating function on the aircon) last winter for a few months, with outside temperatures around 0 at night and up to +15 max during the day. Froze my arse off, fuck that.

• Subscriber

I don't like heat which I have mentioned many a time so around13/15c will do me, but with the wife around that's an impossibility, her ideal room temperature would be around 21/25c, I will look forward to winter coming up but then dread the thought of the wife putting the central heating on full blast.O.o

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I don't like heat which I have mentioned many a time so around13/15c will do me, but with the wife around that's an impossibility, her ideal room temperature would be around 21/25c, I will look forward to winter coming up but then dread the thought of the wife putting the central heating on full blast.O.o

Is this your ideal environment, John? :D 

wintry-scene-with-snowy-trees-1127627348

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Maybe the new winter bills will put her off?

• Subscriber
58 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is this your ideal environment, John? :D 

wintry-scene-with-snowy-trees-1127627348

YES!!, I love the cold and snow, one of the best moments in my life was in my army days on skiing exercises in Bavaria, I loved it and always said I could happily live in the snow/artic. :D

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Maybe the new winter bills will put her off?

Doubt it, we just have to live with the cost of heating nowadays and cut down on other things, with us both stopping smoking we are saving around £200/300 a month and have a wee drink maybe twice a week, we have a mini oven we use more than the main oven.

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Doubt it, we just have to live with the cost of heating nowadays and cut down on other things, with us both stopping smoking we are saving around £200/300 a month and have a wee drink maybe twice a week, we have a mini oven we use more than the main oven.

🥴😮

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I'd say 20-21 C°. And colder in the bedroom at night. 

Same.

Whether my body has changed or not, but this summer has made me realise I can't tolerate heat as much as I used to, and I much prefer it cooler in the evenings.

Just so uncomfortable when it gets too hot, muggy, humid etc. 

• Subscriber

It depends on what you’re doing. If you’re mentally or physically active then 18degrees. I know that suits me specifically as I work in a controlled atmosphere and I often see that as what the temperature is. 

If you’re chilling at home and want it a bit toasty then mid 20’s. 

Never thought about this before. Could depend on the time of year too? For example if it’s 40+ outside then anything below 25 would be incredibly brilliant haha 

I would be fine thought with anything between 20-24. If it was on a consistent basis. 

Archived