The better place to talk football.

Noni Madueke Close To Chelsea Move

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

xD

Where are they fitting all these players? Like a rich man's Forest. 

Who are they getting rid of? 

I think the plan is to get rid of Sterling, Ziyech, Pulisic, and Hudson-Odoi in the summer. Also to sell Lukaku, Aubameyang, and Loftus-Cheek. The team will be very different next season. If they can make sales happen.

To be fair to Chelsea, I think they've somewhat written off this season and are trying to put things into place for next season. I'm sure the squad will make a lot more sense after the summer when they have a car boot sale.

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It'll only make sense if we actually have CMs lined up. With the summer window being the next fiscal year for FFP purposes, I hope we have someone lined up. Preferably Enzo. 

I can see Enzo Fernandez going to Man City.

Gundogan is 32 and might leave on a free at the end of the season & Kalvin Philips doesn't seem to be Guardiola's type. Makes perfect sense for them.

13 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I can see Enzo Fernandez going to Man City.

Gundogan is 32 and might leave on a free at the end of the season & Kalvin Philips doesn't seem to be Guardiola's type. Makes perfect sense for them.

It does. Which is why these attacking signings have infuriated me beyond belief when we had the chance of securing the one of the best young midfielders on the planet, and he wanted to join us which makes it all the worse.  Our midfield is fucking dire and a lot of reasons why our attackers fail boils down to none of our midfielders having the ability to find them in space. Kovacic vs Fulham the other day was an absolute clown show. 

Enzo going to City seems like an inevitability now. Aguero scenario all over again. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

It does. Which is why these attacking signings have infuriated me beyond belief when we had the chance of securing the one of the best young midfielders on the planet, and he wanted to join us which makes it all the worse.  Our midfield is fucking dire and a lot of reasons why our attackers fail boils down to none of our midfielders having the ability to find them in space. Kovacic vs Fulham the other day was an absolute clown show. 

Enzo going to City seems like an inevitability now. Aguero scenario all over again. 

Yea, we blew this one big time... The club hesitated because Benfica were playing hard ball over the fee and the club were not prepared to commit the funds in a one off lump and planned to do it the same way they did with Mudryk over a longer period but Benfica were not having any of it.. If we believed the bloke was going to be a real talent further down the line then we should have just gone all in for him and made that commitment... 

53 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, we blew this one big time... The club hesitated because Benfica were playing hard ball over the fee and the club were not prepared to commit the funds in a one off lump and planned to do it the same way they did with Mudryk over a longer period but Benfica were not having any of it.. If we believed the bloke was going to be a real talent further down the line then we should have just gone all in for him and made that commitment... 

Fools hope right now but since this summer transfer window will be a new fiscal year for FFP, hopefully we've already spoken with Enzo and his agent that we will make another move come June. 

Hopefully City continue their pursuit on Bellingham. 

Archived