talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Philippe Coutinho

37 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

this probably is the funniest of transfer windows we've seen so far.    with barcelona as it's main clown.     i see no reason for coutinho to leave Liverpool, they're a good side, granting they don't have injuries along the way and that they don't crumble against pressure just like last year.

Main clown in what way?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Barcelona and Pep Segura didn't make ANY statement mate.  I'm saying you haven't been informed.  An interview with a question isn't an announced statement.  He was asked as to how the potential signings (Coutinho and Dembélé) were going (this after last night's game which is where the press usually corner board members.  He answered with "they're going well and an announcement could be made soon".  There's nothing wrong there.

Statement, interview, makes no difference. Still a public answer to a public question. I'm not suggesting they've done wrong, just saying they've either got a bid accepted hence the public statement to a question or haven't had a bid accepted in which case they shouldn't talk about being "close".

Just now, Danny said:

Statement, interview, makes no difference. Still a public answer to a public question. I'm not suggesting they've done wrong, just saying they've either got a bid accepted hence the public statement to a question or haven't had a bid accepted in which case they shouldn't talk about being "close".

Mate, these questions get asked everywhere.  I remember when we were in for Draxler a couple of years back and Wenger answering statements...  Bayern Munich answering direct questions on the possible arrival of Thiago Alcántara at the time he moved from Barça "The deal is almost completed".  PSG on the Neymar purchase with; "I'm fairly confident that all will be resolved very shortly".  I could go on and on but when Barça do something, it becomes the worst thing ever but the fact it goes on all over the place goes amiss.  I think it's a compliment to Barcelona that these minuscule things make headlines and shows their size even if they then have these things used against them like they're the Satan of football.

Their prized star of the future has chosen to leave them and other clubs are driving a very tough bargain when they apply their usual pressure on the lesser clubs in the hunt for replacements. 

The latter part of that story has happened to everyone this summer but for me the Neymar move is a signal that Barcas future as the dominant IT team of world football does not look so assured for the first time in a long time.  

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Mate, these questions get asked everywhere.  I remember when we were in for Draxler a couple of years back and Wenger answering statements...  Bayern Munich answering direct questions on the possible arrival of Thiago Alcántara at the time he moved from Barça "The deal is almost completed".  PSG on the Neymar purchase with; "I'm fairly confident that all will be resolved very shortly".  I could go on and on but when Barça do something, it becomes the worst thing ever but the fact it goes on all over the place goes amiss.  I think it's a compliment to Barcelona that these minuscule things make headlines and shows their size even if they then have these things used against them like they're the Satan of football.

I'm not debating whether other clubs do it, Liverpool have just been done for tapping up so Indont feel sorry for them. My point was that if a club has made it public they're keeping their player and another clubs states they're close then that's a shitty tactic regardless. And Barce have always been one for those tactics, much like other clubs, but this is Barce and Liverpool, not Barce, Liverpool, Bayern and PSG.

Its Barces fault people don't like them, from the Fabregas saga to turning on the sprinklers against Inter...to Pique manhandling Jose and I'm sure many more. I know it's your team but it doesn't make it any less true.

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You're missing the key detail that both of those deals went through mate xD

Main clown in what way?

oh man ... do i have to spoon feed this to you ???     just look at how is Barcelona in the transfer market, first it was Veratti, then Mbappe, then Hazard, then Coutinho ... the lists goes on ... but neither of them have come to barcelona.   instead, they paid 40 million for a 29 year old who's playing in the chinese league, no offense to the chinese, but barcelona is too big of a club to be doing their shopping in china.

21 minutes ago, Harry said:

Their prized star of the future has chosen to leave them and other clubs are driving a very tough bargain when they apply their usual pressure on the lesser clubs in the hunt for replacements. 

The latter part of that story has happened to everyone this summer but for me the Neymar move is a signal that Barcas future as the dominant IT team of world football does not look so assured for the first time in a long time.  

the mentality of Barca's Board right now is .. AS LONG AS WE HAVE MESSI, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.    I think they're playing too much video games and forgot that this is real life.  That football isn't about one man but it's about the Team ..... 

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

oh man ... do i have to spoon feed this to you ???     just look at how is Barcelona in the transfer market, first it was Veratti, then Mbappe, then Hazard, then Coutinho ... the lists goes on ... but neither of them have come to barcelona.   instead, they paid 40 million for a 29 year old who's playing in the chinese league, no offense to the chinese, but barcelona is too big of a club to be doing their shopping in china.

You don't have to spoon feed me anything you mollusc. You have no information for me regarding this and what you've written about that I don't know. So wipe the saliva that's drooling from your mouth because I can educate you and you'll thank me for it! B|

Start by telling me about bids for Hazard and Mbappé by Barça? 

You don't have to spoon feed me anything you mollusc. You have no information for me regarding this and what you've written about that I don't know. So wipe the saliva that's drooling from your mouth because I can educate you and you'll thank me for it! B|

Start by telling me about bids for Hazard and Mbappé by Barça? 

oh, just by that you get pissed off ???  hahahaha.   just bcoz i'm new in this forums doesn't mean i don't know jack about football.

remember, it was you who wasn't able to comprehend my statements when you asked me about barca being the clowns.   rumors and news about Barca being the laughing stock in this summer's transfer market is there for ALL to see and yet you feint ignorance with your question.  silly. really.

here's you hazard and mbappe rumors YOUR MAJESTY  ( pft )

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4137409/barcelona-kylian-mbappe-ousmane-dembele-philippe-coutinho-liverpool/

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-open-selling-109-million-rated-hazard-barcelona-one-reason/

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/838673/Barcelona-News-Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Neymar-Real-Madrid-PSG-Kylian-Mbappe-News

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Spanish media now reporting that Coutinho has informed Klopp that he'll never play for Liverpool again and that he'd rather sit in the stands and risk his World Cup place. 

Love a good riddle do our Spanish friends xD

Really...  It's only the Spanish sports media?

Let me recap only this summer with the English media.

Alexis Sánchez has had an agreement with an imminent move to (during these past two months) to Bayern Munich (that one was hours away at one point with a full agreement on both parties), PSG, Manchester City and Chelsea.

Gareth Bale to Manchester United was a done deal according to the Daily Express at one point and even Chelsea had been speaking to Real Madrid about the possibility of signing him.

Dele All only a few weeks was connected to agreements with both Real Madrid and even Barcelona.

Griezmann months ago was a definite signing for Manchester United.

Infact a hell of a lot of names can be reeled off with the amount of speculation surrounding players moving to so many places.  The tabloids are infectious with all of this and many times the sources on the Spanish media are connected to English tabloid rumours.

The possible move of Coutinho to Barcelona is a known one and it breeds all sorts of speculation especially after the sale of Neymar, the money they now have and now the two results in Spain's Super Cup this past week.

8 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

oh, just by that you get pissed off ???  hahahaha.   just bcoz i'm new in this forums doesn't mean i don't know jack about football.

remember, it was you who wasn't able to comprehend my statements when you asked me about barca being the clowns.   rumors and news about Barca being the laughing stock in this summer's transfer market is there for ALL to see and yet you feint ignorance with your question.  silly. really.

here's you hazard and mbappe rumors YOUR MAJESTY  ( pft )

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4137409/barcelona-kylian-mbappe-ousmane-dembele-philippe-coutinho-liverpool/

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-open-selling-109-million-rated-hazard-barcelona-one-reason/

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/838673/Barcelona-News-Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Neymar-Real-Madrid-PSG-Kylian-Mbappe-News

Who's pissed off...  Nobody is pissed off.  I just enjoy bringing people like you down to the ground because you fly due to being filled with too much hot air.

What are you giving me there...?  Newspaper rumourology?  Speculation!

Barcelona haven't contacted either Monaco over Mbappé or Chelsea over Hazard.  Infact Hazard has never been mentioned by any member of the Barcelona staff at all.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Really...  It's only the Spanish sports media?

Let me recap only this summer with the English media.

Alexis Sánchez has had an agreement with an imminent move to (during these past two months) to Bayern Munich (that one was hours away at one point with a full agreement on both parties), PSG, Manchester City and Chelsea.

Gareth Bale to Manchester United was a done deal according to the Daily Express at one point and even Chelsea had been speaking to Real Madrid about the possibility of signing him.

Dele All only a few weeks was connected to agreements with both Real Madrid and even Barcelona.

Griezmann months ago was a definite signing for Manchester United.

Infact a hell of a lot of names can be reeled off with the amount of speculation surrounding players moving to so many places.  The tabloids are infectious with all of this and many times the sources on the Spanish media are connected to English tabloid rumours.

The possible move of Coutinho to Barcelona is a known one and it breeds all sorts of speculation especially after the sale of Neymar, the money they now have and now the two results in Spain's Super Cup this past week.

Huh? What does English speculation on other clubs and players have to do with Spanish media reporting shit about Coutinho?

Barcelona have been making shit up throughout this saga (you posted links from Spanish media yourself that stated a deal was done weeks ago), its their usual shithouse tactics to make their targets situation at their current clubs untenable. 

Everyone knows Barcelona are renowned for it. Everyone on here has said it too barring you and that tells its own story. 

They're playing the same game with Dortmund with Dembele as we speak. Influencing both players whilst leaking bullshit stories to unsettle them further. 

Barcelona can't come out of any of this looking good whichever way the transfers go. If they don't get Dembele & Coutinho after losing Neymar they will be laughed at. If they do manage to get both signed it will be for astronomical fee's. Barcelona will have been absolutely rinsed and will still be weaker than what they were before Neymar left.

Couldnt happen to a nicer club :D

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Who's pissed off...  Nobody is pissed off.  I just enjoy bringing people like you down to the ground because you fly due to being filled with too much hot air.

What are you giving me there...?  Newspaper rumourology?  Speculation!

Barcelona haven't contacted either Monaco over Mbappé or Chelsea over Hazard.  Infact Hazard has never been mentioned by any member of the Barcelona staff at all.

hot air ?? me ?? hahahahaha.  it's you who got pissed.   Nagging like a girl.

so, with those statement of yours, can we assume that you're an insider of Barcelona ??   that news around the net are BS ??

10 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

hot air ?? me ?? hahahahaha.  it's you who got pissed.   Nagging like a girl.

so, with those statement of yours, can we assume that you're an insider of Barcelona ??   that news around the net are BS ??

No, but you read the newspaper and you believed it.  Children always get upset when they're being educated and they don't want to learn.

According to the papers the deal for Mbappé to Real has been done various times this summer.  Where is he?

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Huh? What does English speculation on other clubs and players have to do with Spanish media reporting shit about Coutinho?

Barcelona have been making shit up throughout this saga (you posted links from Spanish media yourself that stated a deal was done weeks ago), its their usual shithouse tactics to make their targets situation at their current clubs untenable. 

Everyone knows Barcelona are renowned for it. Everyone on here has said it too barring you and that tells its own story. 

They're playing the same game with Dortmund with Dembele as we speak. Influencing both players whilst leaking bullshit stories to unsettle them further. 

Barcelona can't come out of any of this looking good whichever way the transfers go. If they don't get Dembele & Coutinho after losing Neymar they will be laughed at. If they do manage to get both signed it will be for astronomical fee's. Barcelona will have been absolutely rinsed and will still be weaker than what they were before Neymar left.

Couldnt happen to a nicer club :D

When did FC Barcelona make something up?

Bring up the moments where the club has made something up.

And I don't understand where you criticise the Spanish media, I take you up on it with the same thing happening with the English media (or are you going to tell me English tabloids don't spout shit about signings "rumours") and then tell me that when the English papers do it, it has nothing to do with when Spanish papers do it.

How do you unsettle a player?

If they're happy where they are then there's no influencing to be done.  Nobody holds a gun to nobody's head.  Everything has a price and almost everything can be had.  We have transfer windows and clubs are attracted to certain players.  They will try to sign those players and sometimes those players want to move to those clubs.  What's the problem mate?  You don't like it because it's one of yours?  That's hard luck though, isn't it.

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

No, but you read the newspaper and you believed it.  Children always get upset when they're being educated and they don't want to learn.

According to the papers the deal for Mbappé to Real has been done various times this summer.  Where is he?

You said Coutinho to Barcelona was done whilst posting a Spanish link earlier in this very thread mate?

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

When did FC Barcelona make something up?

Bring up the moments where the club has made something up.

And I don't understand where you criticise the Spanish media, I take you up on it with the same thing happening with the English media (or are you going to tell me English tabloids don't spout shit about signings "rumours") and then tell me that when the English papers do it, it has nothing to do with when Spanish papers do it.

How do you unsettle a player?

If they're happy where they are then there's no influencing to be done.  Nobody holds a gun to nobody's head.  Everything has a price and almost everything can be had.  We have transfer windows and clubs are attracted to certain players.  They will try to sign those players and sometimes those players want to move to those clubs.  What's the problem mate?  You don't like it because it's one of yours?  That's hard luck though, isn't it.

The English media are shithouses, I've never said any different, but I don't remember any of them claiming a deal was done between Liverpool and Barca or that Coutinho has told Klopp he will never play for Liverpool again even if it it means losing his World Cup place. This all come from the Spanish press 

But it's Ok Balon, everyone is wrong and you are right. Barcelona do everything the right way. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

this is only our 4th exchange here in this forums, but can i ask you something ??    are you a homo ??   coz the way you talk you seem like a homo to me, you have so many side-comments.  

i've been following mbappe all summer, all i see were Monaco always increasing their price-tag for him.

but back to coutinho.   90 to 100 to 120 million bid, rejected by Liverpool.  why can't barcelona take the hint and stop.

9 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

this is only our 4th exchange here in this forums, but can i ask you something ??    are you a homo ??   coz the way you talk you seem like a homo to me, you have so many side-comments.  

Chuckling.

8 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

You are literally in no place to abuse anyone.

you cry ABUSE when someone post a thumbs-up photo ...

but just turn a blind-eye to someone who post self-righteous comments such as this --   yikes ....

1 minute ago, bozziovai said:

you cry ABUSE when someone post a thumbs-up photo ...

but just turn a blind-eye to someone who post self-righteous comments such as this --   yikes ....

I don't find your comments on here clever at all, but I was defending you...

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived