Philippe Coutinho

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Oh my God, in tears. 

1. Sky sources claim Phillipe Coutinho has handed in a transfer request
  2. Liverpool FC deny a transfer request has been handed in
  3. Phillipe Coutinho's family member contacts Sky Sports blaming Liverpool for their treatment of Coutinho and confirms that he has handed in a transfer request

Liverpool are just the gift that keep on giving xD

Aint that the truth.... Its as thou they are just trying to make the owners manager and fans feel better about life xD

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Oh my God, in tears. 

1. Sky sources claim Phillipe Coutinho has handed in a transfer request
  2. Liverpool FC deny a transfer request has been handed in
  3. Phillipe Coutinho's family member contacts Sky Sports blaming Liverpool for their treatment of Coutinho and confirms that he has handed in a transfer request

Liverpool are just the gift that keep on giving xD

Says the guy who's club has just handed their best player on a plate to Manchester United (again) and replaced him with nobody  xD

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Says the guy who's club has just handed their best player on a plate to Manchester United (again) and replaced him with nobody  xD

Let it all out, you'll feel better. 

I'm here if you need someone to shout at or a shoulder to cry on. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

A family member has confirmed he has handed in a request.

Who? His fucking uncles pet dog Pedro? Until he or the club release a statement saying he has then I'll put it down to more Sky bs.

I don't know whether or not this transfer request is for real but if it is, it isn't really a surprise!  The biggest mark of disrespect in my opinion...  I hate this sort of thing.

When did he sign his last contract renewal out of curiosity?

14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. 

Don't even try and wriggle out of this with bullshit like that. £75,000,000 plus Wayne Rooney is hardly ''on a plate'' and in case you haven't noticed our striker throughout pre-season is Sandro Ramirez (another new signing with our plate money). 

Now enough bitter, scraping the barrel Everton talk. This saga is now fucking hilarious.

Cannabis, Everton have spent fuck all, nothing. You've spent Lukaku money and the only transfer (Sigi) that has taken an age to complete is one that would actually cost you money. 

Big time xD

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't know whether or not this transfer request is for real but if it is, it isn't really a surprise!  The biggest mark of disrespect in my opinion...  I hate this sort of thing.

When did he sign his last contract renewal out of curiosity?

About 6 weeks ago xD

12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Coutinho handing a transfer request in doesn't mean he's for sale. 

Liverpool have handled it perfectly so far.

Pretty much. If I'm Liverpool I'm telling him he'll have our blessing to leave next year but this year there is too much at stake. He won't be being sold and it would be a silly move to hand it in now as either the owners would need to undermine their own authority and sell him or they stick to their word and just let him have a less pleasant last year with the club. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl:

Close Coutinho family member tells us "Coutinho has tried very hard to find an amicable solution to this but failed so far. Coutinho has tremendous love for LFC & fans but like Gerrard and Suarez have pointed out in past LFC doesn't let players leave on amicable terms"  @SkyKaveh

OUCH

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

About 6 weeks ago xD

Neymar signed his three months ago! xD

I really hope this isn't true about having demanded a transfer request!

That is a total spitting on the ground scenario on all his sentiments toward Liverpool.  It's probably all rubbish although he hasn't come out publicly to say it's rubbish yet which is dodgy.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Are you tripping? 

1. Where have I said that we've spent bazillions (I think I merely stated that we'd used the Lukaku money wisely).
  2. Why the fuck is Gylfi Sigurdsson being discussed in a Phillipe Coutinho thread?!
  3. Big time? Erm, ok.

Rattled to fuck xD. Your world revolves around us.

It does... you are our entertainment 👍🏻

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Neymar signed his three months ago! xD

I really hope this isn't true about having demanded a transfer request!

That is a total spitting on the ground scenario on all his sentiments toward Liverpool.  It's probably all rubbish although he hasn't come out publicly to say it's rubbish yet which is dodgy.

Couldn't give a fuck mate. We've lost great players in the past and we'll lose them in the future. 

Its part of being a Liverpool fan. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Couldn't give a fuck mate. We've lost great players in the past and we'll lose them in the future. 

Its part of being a Liverpool fan. 

I know you probably don't want to hear this but in my personal opinion you have a similar outcome situation as us at Arsenal.  Ours comes from other reasons to yours but the situation is similar in the sense that your club is an utter shambles and doesn't know how to organise themselves as a football club with ambition.  The signings are many times incorrect ones and because of that, top players become stagnant entities in the team waiting for something to be built so as they can offer their services for something substantial called challenging for major titles.

In your case it's foreign ownership (a strange one where those that own you own other sporting enterprises form the country they're actually from) and in ours it's a form of religious reverence toward a manager and his total control.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I know you probably don't want to hear this but in my personal opinion you have a similar outcome situation as us at Arsenal.  Ours comes from other reasons to yours but the situation is similar in the sense that your club is an utter shambles and doesn't know how to organise themselves as a football club with ambition.  The signings are many times incorrect ones and because of that, top players become stagnant entities in the team waiting for something to be built so as they can offer their services for something substantial called challenging for major titles.

In your case it's foreign ownership (a strange one where those that own you own other sporting enterprises form the country they're actually from) and in ours it's a form of religious reverence toward a manager and his total control.

2 steps forward, 3 steps back. That's us mate xD

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

2 steps forward, 3 steps back. That's us mate xD

You're not the only ones and it's the proof that all this money coming into the league doesn't mean things automatically will be better.  It's saturated!  It's difficult to plan a project and get it to be executed because negotiations are done in the knowledge that the selling party can squeeze you.  Barça is being squeezed because clubs know they have money and Premier League clubs get squeezed for mediocrity from abroad on most cases and pay premium prices.  You can't plan like that because nobody scouts anymore...  The knowledge is all there with a board that hasn't really got the best interests of the club at heart and it's all about keeping the club brandname making publicity (that mean money and status for the owners) within the brandname in this case which is the Premier League.  Everyone feeds off everyone and that's where my term "saturated" comes from.

You NEED football people on the board!  PROPER FOOTBALL PEOPLE WITH POWER!  People that know about the club...  They should be making the decisions and only them with the owners just looking over the finances.

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived