talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Philippe Coutinho

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Stolen BBQ's obviously.

It amazes me the contempt you clearly have for Liverpool as a place when professing to be an Evertonian. Suppose it should be excepted from someone from Wigan, votes Tory and clearly supports Barcelona. Oddest Evertonian ever, bet never even been in the brick.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I genuinely believed it was over when I saw the clubs statement this morning but now I strongly believe anyone choosing to ignore this transfer request move is kidding themselves.

We're now seeing all the ingredients of a player and his agent playing dirty to push through a move the selling club doesn't want without looking too much like dicks. 

I'll now be amazed if Coutinho plays another game in a Liverpool shirt. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I'll be perfectly honest and admit that I can't be arsed responding to your monthly shite which is now aimed at me. It's a good laugh having banter with the normal members like MadLad but when it comes from a drip as bad as you there's little point in engaging. 

I will however just clear those two points up - I've never voted in my life, but if that somehow makes me a Conservative then so be it. It doesn't really change who I am in my eyes, but perhaps one day I'll win over the glorious city of Hull and find my true self. Your last point is one of the worst pieces of fishing I've ever seen too, I've been a season ticket holder for around 10 years now and have supported Everton since being a child. Unfortunately, it seems I'm not a true fan though as we all know that in order to truly love a club you must first be signed off by the likes of yourself.

Constantly taking digs about people who are the majority inside Goodison just seems an odd behaviour, as I said bet you've never been near the brick in your life and you definitely wouldn't be coming out with your ignorant shit in there. 

Just starting to think if this ends how Coutinho hopes with his vacating Anfield for Spain, would the penny finally drop for Klopp that he is fighting a losing battle in the transfer market ect in trying to bring back the glory days, well just one day would be a start.

Have to question if he will be there after this season if they are not successful?

Would the Hong Kong cup be enough? :ay:

This is starting to feel like the Suarez saga in the year he nearly went to arsenal. 

I don't see the request working out well for Phil as we simply can't let him go now. Blame Barcelona dicking around not Liverpool. I'd rather see him rot on the bench for 5 years than be sold now this summer. Be a pro for 1 more year though then on your way with our thanks. 

Transfer requested the day before the season begins and leaked. Pretty close to the worst thing you could do to fuck over your team going into a new campaign. 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

This is starting to feel like the Suarez saga in the year he nearly went to arsenal. 

Suarez acted like a much bigger cunt, very actively tried to make the move happen by shitting on Liverpool. This is nowhere near as bad.

Just now, 6666 said:

Suarez acted like a much bigger cunt, very actively tried to make the move happen by shitting on Liverpool. This is nowhere near as bad.

Yeah I'm thinking more in the sense that i never thought it was going to happen. It served us well to ride through the Suarez one and i think this will be easier. 

14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I think we can be sure Coutinho and his people have been trying to babystep Liverpool up to the reality he wants to move onto Barcelona.

It's the reluctance of Liverpool not to accept that reality which has caused this tearing of Red heartstrings of everyone associated with the club.

This is just one of the reasons why Liverpool & their fans are referred too as the club that just keeps on giving to all other fans.

For Coutinho's family to quote two former Liverpool legends as fact to explain their current position is as damning as it gets.

I was once told some home truths spoken by Torres while at Chelsea about Liverpool football club. A real eyeopener at the time given credence by the Suarez episode & we seem to be treading the same path with Coutinho.  :ay:

Anyone else think that Liverpool have been so adamant about Coutinho not being for sale and dismissing every Barcelona offer out of hand, is because they needed to force Coutinho to put in a transfer request?   Now they can go to their fan base and say they tried their best to keep him, but he was determined to go, that his head and his heart is elsewhere, that they have extracted as much as they can transfer wise and even saved on Coutinho's loyalty bonus, but we had no choice but to sell him.

It certainly is going to make for a interesting three weeks.  I wonder if Coutinho's back injury lasts til Steptember 1st?

21 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Anyone else think that Liverpool have been so adamant about Coutinho not being for sale and dismissing every Barcelona offer out of hand, is because they needed to force Coutinho to put in a transfer request?   Now they can go to their fan base and say they tried their best to keep him, but he was determined to go, that his head and his heart is elsewhere, that they have extracted as much as they can transfer wise and even saved on Coutinho's loyalty bonus, but we had no choice but to sell him.

It certainly is going to make for a interesting three weeks.  I wonder if Coutinho's back injury lasts til Steptember 1st?

It would make sense of what his family made public today.

Wot Back Injury?   :ph34r:

56 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

God I hate Barca, I would love to see them fall apart.

It´s hard to know what´s Barcelona´s doing and what´s Coutinho´s doing, but it´s certainly not a good look to both parties. Barcelona cynically use catalan media, which is incredibily biased and unprofessional to plant rumours and force moves. I strong dislike it. Real Madrid also operates in a similar way.

Many will blame the american owners, but it´s hard to blame them in this situation for selling Coutinho. It´s tough to keep a player that doesn´t want to stay in your squad. You know, the problem of football nowadays is that contracts are signed without any intention of fulfilling them.

Barcelona haven't done anything wrong, they've bid ridiculous amounts for a player, nothing wrong with that. There is no good or bad side to this, all three parties have conducted themselves pretty well so far. Liverpool fans might feel a bit annoyed he's handed in a transfer request but it's still in their hands.

38 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

It´s hard to know what´s Barcelona´s doing and what´s Coutinho´s doing, but it´s certainly not a good look to both parties. Barcelona cynically use catalan media, which is incredibily biased and unprofessional to plant rumours and force moves. I strong dislike it. Real Madrid also operates in a similar way.

Many will blame the american owners, but it´s hard to blame them in this situation for selling Coutinho. It´s tough to keep a player that doesn´t want to stay in your squad. You know, the problem of football nowadays is that contracts are signed without any intention of fulfilling them.

What exactly have Barça done wrong in the Coutinho situation?

This is an absolute joke! Hahahaha xD

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived