talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Philippe Coutinho

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL: Liverpool FC have publicly announced that Philippe Coutinho  will not be sold for any price and that he will under no circumstances move this summer to any club.

This is what should have been said in the fist place!  Well done!

9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

OFFICIAL: Liverpool FC have publicly announced that Philippe Coutinho  will not be sold for any price and that he will under no circumstances move this summer to any club.

This is what should have been said in the fist place!  Well done!

Well imagine my shock

Sure it's not a small club move, Balon?

Just now, Burning Gold said:

Well imagine my shock

Sure it's not a small club move, Balon?

No!  That's proper as they say in my part of London mate!

What should've been done in the first place...  Both Liverpool and Barcelona wouldn't have wasted their time playing silly buggers with slowly raising the price and constant trips to Liverpool to speak to those in charge of these things on the Liverpool board.

Apparently Barcelona have cancelled the unveiling of Coutinho to the fans which was scheduled for later today at the Camp Nou. 

This is actually supposed to be true xD:congrats:

This thread title is now looking kinda awkward Cannabis :ph34r:

It seems to me to make Liverpool football club owners manager and fans to feel better about life when Barcelona click their fingers for one of their players, they make the player, in this case Coutinho, stay for an extra season.

Strong words from Fenway group this morning painting a picture if Liverpools season is over come the winter window, there is every chance he will leave for Spain during that window.

2 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

It seems to me to make Liverpool football club owners manager and fans to feel better about life when Barcelona click their fingers for one of their players, they make the player, in this case Coutinho, stay for an extra season.

Strong words from Fenway group this morning painting a picture if Liverpools season is over come the winter window, there is every chance he will leave for Spain during that window.

You do make up some funny pictures in your head mate. 

13 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Think it was the report that they approved the sale that brought them out to definitively confirm otherwise. 

Promising words, hopefully we follow this stance through to the end of the window. I just hope this isn't celebrated like he's a 'new signing' if he stays as we now expect he will. We need a couple of actual new signings with quality for this to be considered a good window

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Promising words, hopefully we follow this stance through to the end of the window. I just hope this isn't celebrated like he's a 'new signing' if he stays as we now expect he will. We need a couple of actual new signings with quality for this to be considered a good window

Agreed but not sure we'll get a couple. Still think VVD could possibly get done (however unlikely it seems) which would make this window a decent one. 

Cant wait for the window to shut to be honest so we can get on with the football. 

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived