talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 Final - Man City vs Man Utd - Saturday 3rd May

football forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well taken penalty by Fernandes to equalise. But I don't get managers who stick to a different keeper for cup games. Ederson is clearly a better goalie than Ortega, although Ortega is decent. I am a strong believer in always playing your best possible 11, especially in a cup final like this.

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

Lindelof hit in the face with something from the crowd. Some people just need to be unborn. 

The Bordeaux v Rodez match in the French league was cancelled yesterday because a fan attacked a Rodez player. Lucas Buades was attacked by a Bordeaux fan, after he had given Rodez the lead. The match was called to halt straight after the incident at around 24 minutes of the match being played.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

The Bordeaux v Rodez match in the French league was cancelled yesterday because a fan attacked a Rodez player. Lucas Buades was attacked by a Bordeaux fan, after he had given Rodez the lead. The match was called to halt straight after the incident at around 24 minutes of the match being played.

"Attacked" is a bit strong. The player looked like he was overacting to a shove. The fan was still being an idiot and should receive some sort of punishment but didn't seem like the match needed to be called off because of it.

21 minutes ago, 6666 said:

"Attacked" is a bit strong. The player looked like he was overacting to a shove. The fan was still being an idiot and should receive some sort of punishment but didn't seem like the match needed to be called off because of it.

Yeah, well he was pushed, but he did over react to the push and his team mate decided to go down as well, even though he was not touched. Their reactions were a bit pathetic since they made a meal of the incident, but still, the fan should have never even touched that Rodez player. But I agree, the match shouldn't have been abandoned. But from what I heard, the Rodez players refused to continue playing because of the incident.

Archived