• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 Final - Man City vs Man Utd - Saturday 3rd May

football forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

If Eriksen starts CM we'll get seriously mullered. 

I don't think it matters who you play tbh, we just seriously mauled Real Madrid & Munich xD and given the key players a 3 week rest  ..bring the lube, you going to need it lol :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I don't think it matters who you play tbh, we just seriously mauled Real Madrid & Munich xD and given the key players a 3 week rest  ..bring the lube, you going to need it lol :ph34r:

Brought it when you came to OT mate, but Haaland needed it after Shaw dealt with him.

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Brought it when you came to OT mate, but Haaland needed it after Shaw dealt with him.

We didn't pass the ball to Haaland, that's how Shaw dealt with him xD:ph34r: it was that period when we was off form and not getting it into Haaland, how did you cope with him at the Etihad when we was playing ok? lol him and Foden destroyed you that day scoring a hattrick each ;)

33 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We didn't pass the ball to Haaland, that's how Shaw dealt with him xD:ph34r: it was that period when we was off form and not getting it into Haaland, how did you cope with him at the Etihad when we was playing ok? lol him and Foden destroyed you that day scoring a hattrick each ;)

Justifying a defeat to us is a huge drop in standards.

Really hoping for a Utd win. At this point I hate City just as much, so it’s just about them not getting a treble for me. 

But I fully expect City to win convincingly. 

Man City are going to win this, but United should give them a run for their money. I have been very impressed with this United team this season, they are easily a top 10 side in Europe these days.

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

13 seconds, new record and what a goal it was

Yes, it was a superb strike! Thanks for confirming, I also just read that Gundogan's goal is a new record for an FA Cup final. It was quicker than Louis Saha's goal after 25 seconds for Everton in the 2009 FA Cup final.

19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Man City are going to win this

I don't think there is any doubt about that... After watching us play them we were cutting them open all the time just couldn't finish our chances but City don't suffer from the same problem... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I don't think there is any doubt about that... After watching us play them we were cutting them open all the time just couldn't finish our chances but City don't suffer from the same problem... 

I wonder what the odds were on Man City to win the treble at the start of the season were? It was well worth the punt, as there was always a very reasonable chance it would happen this season. 

Archived