talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How were you born?

football forum

How were you born?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find your way into this world?

• Through a vagina
    • Caesarean section
    • I don't know
    • Other (please DO specify)

• Subscriber

Hospitals were a rarity for births in my days after WWll, I was born in 1949 in my parents bedroom with the local midwife there for the delivery with 2 of our eldest sisters, hospitals came after and the clearing up was down to the midwife and our eldest sisters, I do believe my dad was away then in the Merchant Navy.

9 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Hospitals were a rarity for births in my days after WWll, I was born in 1949 in my parents bedroom with the local midwife there for the delivery with 2 of our eldest sisters, hospitals came after and the clearing up was down to the midwife and our eldest sisters, I do believe my dad was away then in the Merchant Navy.

I see you voted "other". So if it was not a natural birth, and not a c-section.... how did you get out?

41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I see you voted "other". So if it was not a natural birth, and not a c-section.... how did you get out?

You see mate, it was 1949 it was a natural birth but at the time vaginas hadn’t been invented yet.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Change that to I don't know then, what, do you want me to say 'Through a vagina' ? I cant put that because I was first born and I did not know what a vagina was.   xD

Maybe I stuck my head out, had a quick look around and said "Fuck that, don't like the looks of this..." and stuck my head back in until they hauled me back out. O.o

• Administrator
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Change that to I don't know then, what, do you want me to say 'Through a vagina' ? I cant put that because I was first born and I did not know what a vagina was.   xD

Maybe I stuck my head out, had a quick look around and said "Fuck that, don't like the looks of this..." and stuck my head back in until they hauled me back out. O.o

I think you're over thinking it. 

No one is saying you have to know how you got out at the time xD

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...