talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michael Olise - Rejects Chelsea; Signs New Palace Contract

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm guessing this puts a stop to the Rak-Sakyi transfer for now, until Palace get some replacements in...

Yeah, I think we need at least three new attacking players now.

I always thought Brenan Johnson would be the evenutal Michael Olise successor but I didn't anticipate on Forest gaining promotion, staying up and the market to inflate as much as it has in the last two years.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah, I think we need at least three new attacking players now.

I always thought Brenan Johnson would be the evenutal Michael Olise successor but I didn't anticipate on Forest gaining promotion, staying up and the market to inflate as much as it has in the last two years.

We seem to be pulling away from Johnson, though it’s difficult to predict, we might just be waiting on the deadline to jump Forest into selling.

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Is it sad I threw my phone across the front room and celebrated like we just scored against Brighton? Yes.

Do I care? No.

This feels like such a win. I just hope now we can persuade Eze to stay, we can bring in attacking depth, and push for a top half finish.

How longs he out for? result for Palace

• The title was changed to Michael Olise - Rejects Chelsea; Signs New Palace Contract
  • Administrator

Palace might have lost Zaha but keeping Olise and Eze could be crucial to see how their season goes. Sometimes a good window is how many players you can keep that keep value and talent in the side, as opposed to who you buy/sell.