talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Where the fuck have all the men gone?? ..you wouldn't want this cunt next to you on the battlefield would you, jesus christ! 🙄 

Least he isn’t crying over a birthday cake. 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Where the fuck have all the men gone?? ..you wouldn't want this cunt next to you on the battlefield would you, jesus christ! 🙄 

He plays soccerball ya fanny, if he were a man he'd be playing rugby and smashing his brain into the ground.

On 12/08/2020 at 00:24, Mel81x said:

Done quite well for himself Mo has.

As someone who wasn’t around in the “golden days” - I think it’s probably what it sort of felt like after signing Keegan, King Kenny, or John Barnes. That brilliant attacker that just seems to immediately click and immediately instantly improve the attack.

Same with Mane tbh.

It’s pretty great when you consider that gif of the shite striking options from not that long ago.

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I still think Salah is underappreciated by some. Not necessarily on here but when I speak to my dad about him, for example, he just goes on about how greedy he is and it annoys me haha

My dad is exactly the same haha. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sometimes it’s good to look back on dark times when you know they’ve passed. Look at this shite:

B1il_CECMAI_8S0.jpg

Out of those three Lambert shocked me the most. I thought he'd do well for us but it just never happened.

47 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Salah's assist stats are very good also, indicating that he isnt that greedy. 

All elite players are like that.

When people say Salah needs to pass to Mane more, I just roll my fucking eyes around in my head and ask them “how many times has Mane assisted Salah then?” Salah gets a lot of shit for not creating a lot for a guy who actually does create a lot.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If anything we should get an extra title or two just for that suggestion.

Well our manager has recovered like a true hero from COVID so there's 5 titles already. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ffs he always gets knee injuries. Pretty shit for him as I think he’ll always be a squad player if he’s always missing chunks of preseason.

I think he'll always be a squad player here, to be honest. He just doesn't fit how we want to play anymore. I think he needs to look at moving on

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

I think he'll always be a squad player here, to be honest. He just doesn't fit how we want to play anymore. I think he needs to look at moving on

Tbh if he’s okay with sitting on the bench I think he’s a good squad player and I’m fine with keeping him