talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deadline Day Was Here!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No striker coming in is poor. Not even someone shite like Enner Valencia either. 

Worst part of the day is we had the chance to get rid of Mirallas and said no. Whoever it was needs to be sacked. 

19 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Only regular to leave is Chamberlain whereas Kolasinac & Lacazette have come in. Those are the only major changes to the squad. People may have wanted more but it's pure ignorance to suggest things have gone backwards.

Gibbs has gone as well. I know what you are saying but other clubs have added more players. Like you said morale is low. This transfer window has been terrible for us.This season could be an utter disaster

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Barkley will join whoever offer him the biggest signing on fee. 

Na, if it was about money he'd have stayed with you, we won't offer him anywhere near as much as you did

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Also, I don't understand the Mirallas hate, he's got a questionable attitude it seems but he's a brilliant option to have. 

He's shite. His only quality is when he's one on one because he's a decent finisher but hardly get's in them positions. Tries to beat a man, brings it back, pass to Baines. All he ever does. Sometimes cuts inside and runs in a straight line to play a pass to the right back as well. 

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Na, if it was about money he'd have stayed with you, we won't offer him anywhere near as much as you did

It's not about money here, it's about Koeman, whether that be on 50k or 115k. Once he gets to speak to another club it will be about whoever offers him a good wage and a massive signing on fee. 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, HK85 said:

He's shite. His only quality is when he's one on one because he's a decent finisher but hardly get's in them positions. Tries to beat a man, brings it back, pass to Baines. All he ever does. Sometimes cuts inside and runs in a straight line to play a pass to the right back as well. 

With no striker signed I'd be keeping Mirallas as an extra centre forward option for this exact reason but far from ideal.

Just now, Stan said:

Danny Odemwingie.

Lost Llorente as we were too busy negotiating  a price, to which Spurs came in and paid what Swansea demanded and got him right under our noses. 

Now we have Drinkwater waiting outside Cobham because we are STILL negotiating a price with Leicester. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Lost Llorente as we were too busy negotiating  a price, to which Spurs came in and paid what Swansea demanded and got him right under our noses. 

Now we have Drinkwater waiting outside Cobham because we are STILL negotiating a price with Leicester. 

Just pay the £30m and be done with it xD 

• Subscriber

Isn't Llorente like 32? Not like he pulled up that many trees last season either. Frankly confused about why he's got last season's top two fighting over him but more than happy to admit I'm a clueless cunt if I'm wrong about his age.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Isn't Llorente like 32? Not like he pulled up that many trees last season either. Frankly confused about why he's got last season's top two fighting over him but more than happy to admit I'm a clueless cunt if I'm wrong about his age.

Got at least a solid two years of being probably the best impact striker, or Plan B if you will, in the league. 

BREAKING NEWS

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has rejected a move to Chelsea after a £30m fee has been agreed between the two clubs, according to Sky sources.

The midfielder travelled to London and began his medical, but Sky Sports News understands he changed his mind and is expected to return to Everton. Wow!

He changed his mind during the medical hahahahaha fucking hell

• Administrator
Just now, Aaroncpfc said:

Lost for words. What on earth happened?!

Same. They're trying to make sense of it on SSN but there's Kammy and Paul Merson on joining Jim White so I don't think we'll get anywhere xD 

Archived