talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deadline Day Was Here!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been utterly shambolic this transfer window and fingers need to be pointed at someone. Un fucking believable this has now happened 3 years in a row. Any injury in any midfield/attacking position and we are fucked. 

6 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Something is up at Chelsea if the Ox and Barkley have both said no.

Not just them, here is the entire list of players who have either preferred another club or refused to join. 

Tolisso

Van Dijk

Cancelo

Richarlison

Soares

Ox-Chamberlain

Llorente

Barkely

xD We've definitely taken the L on those i'm afraid. WE haven't strengthened our squad, just merely replaced players.

What ever the board are playing at, they are doing a hell of a good job of trying to make Conte want walk. Fingers need to be pointed at someone as this pitiful level of deals not falling through has never happened before. 

• Administrator

Man City not interested in Jonny Evans any more.

Paves the way for Arsenal to buy him (xD) as we're not interested any more either if we're signing Dragovic.

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Something is up at Chelsea if the Ox and Barkley have both said no.

Cant blame the youngsters for not wanting to come to us, they only need to look at the clubs track record with youth players to see that it would be career suicide to join us..

In some respects you have to admire them making that decision. It would be the easy thing to accept a decent pay deal and ride along on easy street for a few seasons. Chamberlain has shown that the money is not the most important thing to him with his move to Liverpool and I tip my hat to him for that.. 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Cant blame the youngsters for not wanting to come to us, they only need to look at the clubs track record with youth players to see that it would be career suicide to join us..

In some respects you have to admire them making that decision. It would be the easy thing to accept a decent pay deal and ride along on easy street for a few seasons. Chamberlain has shown that the money is not the most important thing to him with his move to Liverpool and I tip my hat to him for that.. 

What was it then? Which club had the more comfy bench?

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

What was it then? Which club had the more comfy bench?

We are making the assumption that he is hardly going to be getting a look in at Pool which lets be honest is not going to be easy for him but on the money front he has turned down an apparent 180K to stay in his comfort zone at Arsenal to opt for about 30 or 40K less a week going to Pool.

I mean I talk about the money as though he has opted for a much tougher life but lets keep it real... he is still earning an eye watering 130K a week which is still silly money for a youngster.. 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

If true... where the fuck did he go then??? 

apparently he went to Barcelona in the hope of talking to the club about a potential move. Clearly that never came to fruition so he's returned as there has been no concrete, if any, interest from other clubs today.

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Howw has it improved

Only regular to leave is Chamberlain whereas Kolasinac & Lacazette have come in. Those are the only major changes to the squad. People may have wanted more but it's pure ignorance to suggest things have gone backwards.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

apparently he went to Barcelona in the hope of talking to the club about a potential move. Clearly that never came to fruition so he's returned as there has been no concrete, if any, interest from other clubs today.

Still time for them to get him tomorrow if they're really interested. Think you'll sell?

• Administrator
Just now, Burning Gold said:

Still time for them to get him tomorrow if they're really interested. Think you'll sell?

True. If anyone stumps up the £50m asking price then we will.

And if it is going to be Barca, I wonder if Riyad and his agent will fly out again or Barca reps will go to Algiers or Zambia as that's where Algeria play for Sunday.

Archived