talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jürgen Klopp to leave at end of season

I'd love it it if Gerard was under consideration, but he isn't as Liverpool are an elite club that can have pretty much who they want. 

His playing career will have absolutely no bearing on the process.

2 hours ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I can tell you don’t understand how databases work. Sure he won’t be picked but I can guarantee you he is on a list. Whether he makes it past the first phase or not is something else, probably very unlikely.

Just because you scouted a couple of kids from the park for your Sunday league side, it doesn’t mean you have a single clue about what you’re talking about. Stop being an arrogant knobhead, and just admit you have fuck all knowledge of what will happen like the rest of us. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Rick said:

Just because you scouted a couple of kids from the park for your Sunday league side, it doesn’t mean you have a single clue about what you’re talking about. Stop being an arrogant knobhead, and just admit you have fuck all knowledge of what will happen like the rest of us. 

What a way to discredit someone who has worked at 4 clubs in 2 different countries. I’ll feed you what you want to hear: Gerrard isn’t coming, not even on an emergency list, and I’m a dumbfuck. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Personally I hope you never get work in this because I don’t want you to get the discredit all of us get in this industry.

Cunt. I was being as nice as possible to have a healthy debate.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

What a way to discredit someone who has worked at 4 clubs in 2 different countries. I’ll feed you what you want to hear: Gerrard isn’t coming, not even on an emergency list, and I’m a dumbfuck. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Personally I hope you never get work in this because I don’t want you to get the discredit all of us get in this industry.

Cunt. I was being as nice as possible to have a healthy debate.

I mean it's probably closer to the truth than you knowing the inner workings of Liverpool's process of finding Jurgen Klopp's replacement 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LFCMike said:

I mean it's probably closer to the truth than you knowing the inner workings of Liverpool's process of finding Jurgen Klopp's replacement 

I’ve said so many times I’m doing an analysis, not that I know who is on the list and who will be the next hired

its not my fault anymore that I have to defend myself when I never spoke out of line and get insulted anyways.

@Rick DM me and I’ll send you my resume, do that or stop being a cunt.

22 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I’ve said so many times I’m doing an analysis, not that I know who is on the list and who will be the next hired

its not my fault anymore that I have to defend myself when I never spoke out of line and get insulted anyways.

Glad we've cleared that up. So when you've said over and over that Gerrard is on the list, you could have just said you don't know 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

If Liverpool FC isn’t on that resume, don’t bother. 

Edited by Rick

6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Glad we've cleared that up. So when you've said over and over that Gerrard is on the list, you could have just said you don't know 

You’re right, I can’t guarantee it. And I’ve said it in one of my posts.

I’ve had some sloppy words here and there but when I said this is my expertise, literally all I was saying was “this is my strengths so these are my two cents”. Never Insulted anyone until I got insulted and discredited 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Goku de la Boca

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Goku de la Boca you have been warned very recently by @Stan to stop calling people by that offensive term or you'll end up being suspended.

My advice would be to distract yourself with something else for a couple of hours before you find yourself removed from the forum.

Forum is dying mate, you can’t afford to ban people.

Go ahead, I am not here to be your punching bag.

1 minute ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Scared cunt.

Listen mate, I’m not discrediting the work you have done in football, whatever that may be. But you came in here like a runaway horse, and you discredited everybody’s arguments by just repeating that this is your “expertise”. 

You have seen the mess that Gerrard made of the Villa job, and is now doing a very mediocre job out in Saudi Arabia. There is absolutely no chance in hell that we would give him the job off the back of that CV. Just accept that the likelihood of it happening is close to zero, rather than trying to win the argument. You now yourself that it’s not a reality.