talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 22 - 30th Jan-1st Feb 2024

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Tierney showcasing how truly awful he is. Should have given Chelsea one, possible two pens last night but doesn’t. Then tonight he gives a pen that was softer than both. Not that I’m complaining too much..

Yeah he's a melt. Showing himself to be really inept time and time again. 

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

But the guys in the VAR booth okayed the goal.  They could have made him take another look.

Tierney is in the VAR booth. Just cos he okayed the goal doesn't make it right. 

He's regularly getting decisions wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tierney’s probably the worst ref in football, I think even demoting him to a lower league doesn’t really address how bad he is.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tierney’s probably the worst ref in football, I think even demoting him to a lower league doesn’t really address how bad he is.

Nah, amazingly he's not. 

Gavin Ward, Craig Pawson, Darren England, Keith Stroud are just a few that are worse. 

One ref that should/does deserve credit is Sam Allison. We've had him a couple of times recently and he's been very good. Expect to see him in the PL soon. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

I agree , I saying the VAR  officials are just as bad as the refs

Edited by Redcanuck
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I don't think they'd have done that with the penalty at only 2-0. Don't think Nunez should have been near either though, as much as I like him. Mac Allister should have been on it

Fair point. I never thought they'd ever give it to Joe. Although giving it to Nunez is more for his confidence more than anything else. In the end it really didn't matter as we beat them but if we get an op like that against Arsenal I doubt he's getting the chance.

• The topic was unpinned
11 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I want Kobbie Mainoo in and around my mouth.

If he played under Klopp or pep. The media and pundits would be in masturbation overdrive.

19 hours ago, Stan said:

Nah, amazingly he's not. 

Gavin Ward, Craig Pawson, Darren England, Keith Stroud are just a few that are worse. 

One ref that should/does deserve credit is Sam Allison. We've had him a couple of times recently and he's been very good. Expect to see him in the PL soon. 

I don't think any of them are good... but I still think Tierney is the worst of a bad bunch.