talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Men of TF365, do you stand or sit down to pee?

football forum

Men of TF365, do you stand or sit down to pee? (In your own home)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you stand or sit down to pee? (In your own home)

• Stand
    • Sit Down
    • More standing than sitting
    • More sitting than standing
    • Other (please specify)

9 hours ago, Devil said:

So sitting to pee is actually the norm to some people??

That's blown my mind really, I didn't realise men did that through choice. Obviously if you are already sat on the toilet fair enough but taking a seat to pee has never ever crossed my mind.

That said I get the whole it's cleaner idea, no splashes anywhere etc..

This is exactly what I was thinking!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

I don’t get how wanting to create less mess is seen as ‘unmanly’. Very weird take. 

You mean you don't mark your territory with your piss like a real alpha leader??? :P 

• Haha 2

To answer my question: I'd say 90% standing, even though I do try to sit down every now and then because it's just more hygienic. But it's hard-wired into my brain. 

But men who think they're extra manly because they are standing when they piss do make me laugh. They probably miss chocolate bars that say "not for girls" too. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

To answer my question: I'd say 90% standing, even though I do try to sit down every now and then because it's just more hygienic. But it's hard-wired into my brain. 

But men who think they're extra manly because they are standing when they piss do make me laugh. They probably miss chocolate bars that say "not for girls" too. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yorkie bars were never discontinued 😉

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If I'm already sitting because I need to take a shit, and suddenly the urge to take a wee comes on, I'm not going to stand up and stop shitting. But otherwise I stand up - it's faster.

@MUFC

Always sit when I am at home, especially when I wake up in the morning and my brain is on autopilot and not focused to aim. But hey, I am sure I will be worried if the average person on twitter or on internet in general will say that's not manly for guys, I will take their valuable opinion into consideration.

Edited by Fusion
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Really surprised at those % in the OP. 

I can’t remember a single time I’ve sat down to wee unless I’ve needed a number two and a wee at the same time. 

Do you clean your bathroom yourself?